Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    s_9
    s_9 is offline
    PINK THUNDER s_9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!
    My Bikes
    IRO (track), Aegis (road), Trek (Mtn)
    Posts
    999
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    msngr declares s_9 Party!!!!!!

    The NYC forum division has met and made recommendations for a party this evening. It was suggested that the party be at my place. Grand Wizard MSNGR approved and ratified party plans. It will take place this evening. 10ish. Bring beers. I'll unlock the door.

    Party theme recommendation by delegate redMenace is "buttsex". It is up to the rest of the delegation to approve theme, or offer alternate suggestions.

    PM for location details.

  2. #2
    Guest
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,242
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s_9
    The NYC forum division has met and made recommendations for a party this evening. It was suggested that the party be at my place. Grand Wizard MSNGR approved and ratified party plans. It will take place this evening. 10ish. Bring beers. I'll unlock the door.

    Party theme recommendation by delegate redMenace is "buttsex". It is up to the rest of the delegation to approve theme, or offer alternate suggestions.

    PM for location details.
    Who is this NYC division ?

    S/F,
    CEYA!

  3. #3
    keep it pretend visitordesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,761
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what is this buttsex?

  4. #4
    ride everything dirty cookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    n y c
    Posts
    605
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wang* will demonstrate

    :: :: ::

  5. #5
    cxmagazine dot com pitboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    WI
    My Bikes
    Titus road, Fort CX
    Posts
    8,270
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    think of the kittens...
    Deathlap - cyclocross, training, beer,...escape hatch

  6. #6
    keep it pretend visitordesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,761
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    easy tigers?

  7. #7
    Senior Member eddiebrannan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    My Bikes
    DW
    Posts
    3,363
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh good god. the specter of buttsex has raised its hydra-like heads (hello ken, hello amadeo).

    i can't remember how i stumbled upon this forum, but i'm quite sure this wasn't what i had in mind

    [genuflects]

  8. #8
    Senior Member eddiebrannan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    My Bikes
    DW
    Posts
    3,363
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ps i love how buttsex doesn't come out ********

  9. #9
    s_9
    s_9 is offline
    PINK THUNDER s_9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!
    My Bikes
    IRO (track), Aegis (road), Trek (Mtn)
    Posts
    999
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you guys and buttsex. I feel like I've hijacked my own thread.

  10. #10
    keep it pretend visitordesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,761
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this thread comes marked with the official s_9 "prejackricated with buttsex" stamp of awkward approval.

  11. #11
    Guest
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,242
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Natural Born Killers = NYC division..Hmm I see.

    S/F,
    CEYA!

  12. #12
    MADE IN TAIWAN wangster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    SF
    My Bikes
    Tarmac, Humble, Makino, Schwinn
    Posts
    2,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I shall NOT be demonstrating said "buttsex" It was delegate RedMenace's suggestion so therefore all references, demonstrations, and participation will be performed by none other than mr.menace.

    I shall however, be demonstrating how asians (my peoples) turn red from one sip of alcoholic beverage. Many times over.

    Said party must contain a fair balance of male to female ratio, so all forum ladies are encouraged to attend.
    Last edited by wangster; 05-26-06 at 03:54 PM.
    "Oh, I see. Running away, eh? You yellow bastard. Come back here and take what's coming to you. I'll bite your legs off."

  13. #13
    Senior Member eddiebrannan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    My Bikes
    DW
    Posts
    3,363
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gross: have fun, buttsexers. something tells me the "bright red rims" thread is gonna be a whole lot busier at 3:45am tomorrow
    Last edited by eddiebrannan; 05-26-06 at 03:45 PM.

  14. #14
    bicyclelove luggedwithlove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    brooklyn
    My Bikes
    surly commuter single-speed, a aegis road bike and a fuji 650 c track bike.
    Posts
    307
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dirty cookie
    wang* will demonstrate

    the tigers are so cute, please don't hurt them!

    Quote Originally Posted by wangster
    Said party must contain a fair balance of male to female ratio, so all forum ladies are encouraged to attend.
    i will be at the bar the darkroom for my friends going away party, then going to baltimore for the ghetto blaster. i'll drunk dial s9 or dirtycookie later

    does anyone want to meet for a drink before this at great lakes in parkslope?

  15. #15
    keep it pretend visitordesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,761
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by luggedwithlove
    the tigers are so cute, please don't hurt them!
    oh, it won't hurt...much.

  16. #16
    ganbatte! sashae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    nyc
    My Bikes
    '06 cannondale six13, '01 hollands light tour, '09 co-motion nor'wester rohloff, '07 co-motion cross, '09 surly big dummy, '85 de rosa professional pista, '76 schwinn paramount p-14, '06 kalavinka super exhibition, '02 samson, '88 nagasawa track
    Posts
    1,648
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wangster
    I shall NOT be demonstrating said "buttsex" It was delegate RedMenace's suggestion so therefore all references, demonstrations, and participation will be performed by none other than mr.menace.

    I shall however, be demonstrating how asians (my peoples) turn red from one sip of alcoholic beverage. Many times over.

    Said party must contain a fair balance of male to female ratio, so all forum ladies are encouraged to attend.
    You know the secret solution to avoiding Asian facial flushing while drinking, no?

  17. #17
    i believe in me evanyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,712
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it lame that i am spending the night at home getting my old cat and my new cat to get along?



  18. #18
    cxmagazine dot com pitboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    WI
    My Bikes
    Titus road, Fort CX
    Posts
    8,270
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not at all
    Deathlap - cyclocross, training, beer,...escape hatch

  19. #19
    Wolfman got nards! In Absentia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    My Bikes
    '06 Bianchi Volpe, '09 Mercier Kilo TT, '08 Jamis Exile 29er
    Posts
    601
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not lame, admirable. And very cute and fluffy.

  20. #20
    atx yarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    176
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by evanyc
    is it lame that i am spending the night at home getting my old cat and my new cat to get along?


    i have that nun chucck guy

  21. #21
    Hi. I'm in Delaware. Robbykills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Newark, Delaware
    My Bikes
    1985 Schwinn Voyageur, 1991 Miyata 700GT, LMNO custom track (www.lmnocycles.com), 1991 Tommasini road, 1999 Gary Fisher Mt. Tam SS, Dirt Research Kobuck, 1996 Diamondback Outlook (s***kicker)
    Posts
    510
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wangster
    I shall NOT be demonstrating said "buttsex" It was delegate RedMenace's suggestion so therefore all references, demonstrations, and participation will be performed by none other than mr.menace.

    I shall however, be demonstrating how asians (my peoples) turn red from one sip of alcoholic beverage. Many times over.

    Said party must contain a fair balance of male to female ratio, so all forum ladies are encouraged to attend.
    I suffer from this affliction as well. As a cracka I've been told by asians that I suffer from "Asian Glow"

  22. #22
    i believe in me evanyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,712
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh ****! we're getting some classic cat/kitten/bike interaction. lou (small cat) is hiding behind the wheels and swatting at BC (big cat) who can't get to him. precious. this has also shown me that radial lacing is best for kitten climbing and not getting their head stuck in wheels. 3-x creates many spaces that are the perfect size for kitties to get stuck in.

    i'll take pics when the camera is charged!

  23. #23
    außer mir RedMenace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    323
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm i was kind of just kidding about the buttsex part. kind of.

    and then i didn't even show up. hah!

  24. #24
    One speed: FAST ! fordfasterr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale FL
    My Bikes
    Ebay Bikes... =)
    Posts
    3,375
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did someone say kittens ? How about some pupipes instead ? yumm !!!

    Florida Velodrome Association.
    Big Wheel Cycles.
    CAT-2. Road Bike: 2011 Specialized Allez SRAM Apex. .. and yes, I am vegan.

  25. #25
    crotchety young dude el twe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    SF, CA
    My Bikes
    IRO Angus; Casati Gold Line; Redline 925; '72 Schwinn Olympic Paramount
    Posts
    4,818
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by evanyc
    oh ****! we're getting some classic cat/kitten/bike interaction. lou (small cat) is hiding behind the wheels and swatting at BC (big cat) who can't get to him. precious. this has also shown me that radial lacing is best for kitten climbing and not getting their head stuck in wheels. 3-x creates many spaces that are the perfect size for kitties to get stuck in.

    i'll take pics when the camera is charged!
    What's the AKC of a radial laced wheel?
    Quote Originally Posted by CardiacKid View Post
    I explained that he could never pay me enough cash for the amount of work I had put into that bike and the only way to compensate me for it was to ride the hell out of it.
    IRO Angus Casati Gold Line

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •