Directions to Grumpy’s Coon Rapids 2501 Coon Rapids Blvd.
from Grumpy’s North East
Start 4th St. and 22nd Av. (Grumpy’s North East)
1. Go West on 22nd Av.
2. Turn Rt. Onto Marshall Av. (You will be going North).
3. Turn Left onto St. Anthony Blvd (There is a bike path).
4. When you come to a T in the road it is 42nd Avenue, the Camden Bridge will be to your left, cross the street and get onto the
sidewalk and start crossing the bridge.
5. There is a bike trail exit in the middle of the bridge.
Take that exit and go down the ramp.
6. When you get to the bottom of the ramp
Go! North. You can take the path by the river
or by the hwy, they meet up in 2 miles.
7. We are following the West River Road Trail which is
a dotted line on the map. We do go through a few neighborhoods, but it is part of the trail and marked with blue signs and
we have marked the trail w/side walk chalk.
You will make it to Grumpy’s, I know you can do it.
It is only a few miles and riding your bike is fun.
If you get tired stop and drink some water. If you
think you are lost, you are not. Keep biking until
you find a bar. –I guess those are always words to
If it is a medical emergency first call 911 and then
if you have time the ride organizers.
Biking back to Minneapolis you can back track to the North East Grumpy’s,
2200 4th Street, and then proceed to the
Downtown Grumpy’s, 1111 Washington Avenue South.
You are responsible for your own injuries, not anyone else.