Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Minifixie [pic]

  1. #1
    one
    one is offline
    Senior Member one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    19104
    My Bikes
    Havnoonian, Specialized GC, Jap Fixie
    Posts
    82
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Minifixie [pic]

    I rode my new bike out to Cycle Sport in Media, PA to meet the guys that made my frame and get some background on the bike.

    While I was there, I found my bike's little fixie brother. I thought it was pretty cool




    biggerrrrr

  2. #2
    Biggity-bam
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    West Lafayette IN, Ann Arbor MI
    My Bikes
    Pista Concept, Fetish beater, Fuji road
    Posts
    698
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was at the velodrome yesterday and a little girl was doing laps on a tiny paris-sport track bike. Two guys were practicing madison exchanges going into the corner. The lower guy swerved on the exchange downtrack and took the girl out on the apron. She stacked it really hard. The guy went down too, but nowhere near as hard. Everyone was completely dumbfounded when it happened. The guy that crashed picked up his bike and brought it in. The dad of the little girl didn't say anything, just told his daughter that everyone crashes and that now she has it out of her system. The guy that took her out was *****ing about how he might have broken his thumb. Big ups to the dad of the girl for being so chill, and big downs for the other ******bag.

    Sorry had to tell the story hahaha.

    Little bikes like that make me happy because you see kids that are balls fast rollin' them at the track. I love it.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    philly
    My Bikes
    84 level, 650c harry havnoonian track
    Posts
    217
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did you see the tiny ass 5 year old size track bike they have there? apparently, someone actually raced with that thing and survived 5 laps in an elimination race...
    rock hard, ride fixed.

  4. #4
    SERENITY NOW!!! jyossarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In the 212
    My Bikes
    Haro Vector, IRO Rob Roy, Bianchi Veloce
    Posts
    8,757
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    some asswipe takes a girl down on the track and he's complaining? wtf?

    btw, that little trackbike looks like too much fun.
    HHCMF - Take pride in your ability to amaze lesser mortals! - MikeR



    We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!

  5. #5
    one
    one is offline
    Senior Member one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    19104
    My Bikes
    Havnoonian, Specialized GC, Jap Fixie
    Posts
    82
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by matt_savvy
    did you see the tiny ass 5 year old size track bike they have there? apparently, someone actually raced with that thing and survived 5 laps in an elimination race...

    Yeah, they told me a full size dude rode it at the velodrome- didn't realize it was an elimination race hahaha

  6. #6
    ambassador of good will *new*guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    NOVA
    My Bikes
    many.
    Posts
    2,020
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I could afford racing bikes for my son. He's going to be crushing it in the Juniors soon enough.

  7. #7
    slot machine
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    My Bikes
    2006 Fuji Track
    Posts
    608
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    omg so cute
    love your friends... die laughing.

    velospace

  8. #8
    Senior Member Terror_in_pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    My Bikes
    Custom Holland Ti road bike, Custom track bike I traded a painting for.
    Posts
    2,047
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Harry Havoonian, Yay for Armenians!
    Ode to the after work nap ( ride your bike instead)

    Ode to the nap
    The evil, evil nap
    It lures
    you succumb
    But only with good intent
    Shortly I will rise
    But you do not.
    Do not succumb
    To the evil, evil nap

  9. #9
    Senior Member mikorp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    hayes
    My Bikes
    none
    Posts
    677
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    someone posted this a while back. my son's HH. very custom parts. hand made.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #10
    fix
    fix is offline
    yeahh, becky fix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    DC
    My Bikes
    1990 Kotter Albuch, 2005 Empella Spaar Select Cross, 2007 Ridley Aedon
    Posts
    1,394
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikorp
    someone posted this a while back. my son's HH. very custom parts. hand made.
    tell me thats full NJS
    soh-CAh-T-oa-meter 0 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ X ~ ~ pi

  11. #11
    one
    one is offline
    Senior Member one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    19104
    My Bikes
    Havnoonian, Specialized GC, Jap Fixie
    Posts
    82
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror_in_pink
    Harry Havoonian, Yay for Armenians!
    Harry was a really nice guy.

    Everyone at the shop was cool. I hung out there a fwe hours just shooting the ****.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikorp
    someone posted this a while back. my son's HH. very custom parts. hand made.

    That's awesome. I wish my parents hooked me up with quality bikes when I was younger

  12. #12
    TRUED 'TIL DEATH DerekRI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    791
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was looking into those bikes for a bit. It's hard to find something 43cm without going completely custom, or Track SE.

  13. #13
    Ridin' Milwaukee Joshua88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    My Bikes
    59 cm Soma Rush 08
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even though I'm 6'1" I would enjoy riding that very much. I bet it's really light.

  14. #14
    domestic goddess mplsminx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    mpls
    Posts
    271
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Learn_not2burn
    I was at the velodrome yesterday and a little girl was doing laps on a tiny paris-sport track bike. Two guys were practicing madison exchanges going into the corner. The lower guy swerved on the exchange downtrack and took the girl out on the apron. She stacked it really hard. The guy went down too, but nowhere near as hard. Everyone was completely dumbfounded when it happened. The guy that crashed picked up his bike and brought it in. The dad of the little girl didn't say anything, just told his daughter that everyone crashes and that now she has it out of her system. The guy that took her out was *****ing about how he might have broken his thumb. Big ups to the dad of the girl for being so chill, and big downs for the other ******bag.

    Sorry had to tell the story hahaha.

    Little bikes like that make me happy because you see kids that are balls fast rollin' them at the track. I love it.
    please tell me someone, anyone said something, ANYTHING to the ******bag ******* who was complaining because he KNOCKED A LITTLE GIRL DOWN.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •