so i ordered a bianchi pista back in november from a bike shop back home in tennessee and it's still not even in the US. the store said it probably won't be here until at least february 1st if not some time after that. the store said they'd refund my purchase so that i could get another bike if i wanted. should i just wait for it to come in? or should i go with something else? i was thinking the IRO Mark V if i got something different.
+1.. there is a lot of track/fixed gear knowledge around here, more than in a lot of shops (since since your shop doesn't seem to sell fixed gears they are probably in that group)... give some details and someone might be able to help find a ride.. I imagine you could have a bike shipped directly to your door quicker then your LBS seems to have made things happen for ya.
feb 1 is a week away, would it really be any faster to order an IRO or from anywhere else at this point, it would have been nice is they told you before you waited two months but at this point it's like dropping out of college your last semester
at this you could like others say just wait, but that's assuming that the bike will come in the beginning of Feb... given that your shop has been less than accurate thus far, there is no way of knowing for sure if it will actually happen in Feb.