changes for 2007 Raleigh Rush Hour
I've been lurking for a while but this is my first post.
I got my first fix, a 53cm 2007 rush hour, a couple of weeks ago and thought some might find this info useful.
There are a few changes that are not listed on raleigh's website.
Good changes: Mine came with 165 cranks rather than 170 and also an 18 tooth cog. Much better than the 15 that they list, although I'm thinking of going to a 17 tooth since arizona is really flat and 17 skid patches would be better than 3. My tires are wearing quickly but skidding is so much damn fun.
Bad changes: the decals are now under the clearcoat (unless I'm just a ****** and can't figure it out, but I can't feel any edge or anything). This sucks. One of the reasons that I liked the rush hour is that I thought I could remove all decals. F@#$!
Oh yeah, the cog and lockring came very loose and I had to tighten them both quite a bit. I'm glad I didn't strip the hub.