Is the Hatta R9400 ISO or JIS?
i looked into this and found:
- I have Dura Ace 7600 cranks, which are definitely JIS installed on a Hatta R9400 bottom bracket. chainline is straight on and the cranks are nowhere near bottoming out.
- In the track bike gallery on kalavinka-bikes, there is a frame shown with 7600's with a Hatta R9400, as well as a frame with Sugino 75's on a Hatta R9400
- Nagasawa supplies Hatta bottom brackets with his custom frames, and the most i've seen built up have Sugino cranks
- Hatta's website http://www.hattass.co.jp/ seems to be down.
- this Japanese webstore lists the Hatta as JIS but does not say the same for sugino 75 bb
... so Sugino 75 bottom brackets are definately ISO and designed to work with their grand mighty and 75 cranks, and Shimano 7610 bottom brackets are definately JIS, and designed to work with their 7600 cranks, but Hatta doesn't seem to have clearly advertised the R9400 as conforming to either standard...