Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Nausea, New Hamster
Bikes: (see http://wildavis.smugmug.com/Bikes) Bianchi Veloce (2005), Nishiki Cascade (1992), Schwinn Super Sport (1983)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Here are some suggestions, based on an itinery we had when we went on our annual trip to Old Lantern Campground, Charlotte, VT (just south of Burlington)
(1) visit to The Magic Hat Brewery (tour plus free samples! yum! )
(2) visit to Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream (B & J originated in VT)
(3) another visit to The Magic Hat Brewery etc.
(4) visit to Vermont Teddy Bear Company (for the wives & GFs; we used to sneak off for another Magic Hat tour)
(5) another visit to The Magic Hat Brewery etc.
(6) ferry across Lake Champlain to Essex (NY) for exploration trip
(7) another visit to The Magic Hat Brewery etc.
Last edited by Wil Davis; 05-19-07 at 10:09 AM.