once again: honestly, ****ing truly, just drink a few glasses of water throughout the night, or chug it until you can't hold anything more in your stomach before you go to sleep. because of this wisdom I rarely have hangovers.
edit: the above ain't true either, the day always gets better!
Oh, and buy a Brita. Filtered water is the best thing in the world for hangover prevention and treatment.
2 tylenols + gatorade
2 advil and a bunch of water before i go to bed, i have not been hungover in quite some time
er exactly what knucks said
This is the best thing you can do to prevent a hangover.
1. Buy like 3 pounds of cheap ass hamburger and 3 or 4 32oz Gatorades.
2. Drink one Gatorade on the way home. Drink another when you get home.
3. Put remaining Gatorades in the fridge.
4. Shoot up as much meth as you can purchase with the leftover money.
5. Get in your 1988 Hyundai Excel.
6. Drive to the nearest highway.
7. Take the Hyundai to it's top speed (68 mph).
8. Throw the hamburger out the window.
9. Call your ex-girlfriend. Ask if you can come over.
10. When she says no, go over anyways.
11. Sneak in through a back window.
12. Leave a belated birthday card (6 months late) on her parent's kitchen table.
13. Steal a carton of her mom's Kools from the freezer.
14. Steal the ice cube trays while you're in there.
15. Scream "I LOVE YOU WINNIE!"
16. Piss yourself.
17. Run out the back door.
18. Fall down the stairs. Piss yourself again.
19. Go to gas station to clean all the piss off of yourself.
20. Rob gas station.
21. Buy more meth.
22. Shoot up more meth.
23. Don't go to sleep.
Originally Posted by Jacquie Phelan
2 ibuprofen + a quart jar full of water before bed, again in the morning....sleep till 2-3ish
if you can't sleep in, drink some V8. It does wonders for me.
Huevos rancheros, heavy on the peppers with a mug of coffee, 16oz of watter and a bowl of pickled carrots, onion & jalapeno, good for you and cures hangovers, or if you don't consume hot peppers all the time, will seriously distract senses from the hangover
The only time I get hangovers is when I'm too drunk to remember to drink water before I go to bed, or if I pass out first. I'm not sure the water would help in those situations, cause that's pretty drunk. When I do wake up hungover I just drink as much water as I can without puking (usually about a half a glass).
HAHAHAHA, this thread is so much better now that i've seen pictures from bike kill this weekend.
vitamin C and B complex super blast
food, fluids and advil before you pass out
Ode to the after work nap ( ride your bike instead)
Ode to the nap
The evil, evil nap
But only with good intent
Shortly I will rise
But you do not.
Do not succumb
To the evil, evil nap
No drinking=no hangovers
May you live long, live strong, and live happy!