Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 31
  1. #1
    Top 5 ****** snortCRANK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    BloomingTOWN, IN
    My Bikes
    Bareknuckle
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Bootleg sessions torrent

    Can someone up a torrent somewhere for a dvd image of bootleg sessions? I feel like a dick for asking and not paying, but if anyone is willing I'm cool with it.

  2. #2
    hateful little monkey jim-bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    oakland, ca
    Posts
    5,274
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not cool.

  3. #3
    Instigator at best kjohnnytarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Columbia, Missouri
    My Bikes
    Motobecane Jury
    Posts
    1,086
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, screwing the man is one thing. Screwing your boys is another.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshFrank View Post
    (By icing I mean puke and by cake I mean Lexus)
    Bikes: Flannigan, Finn Mac, Tim Finnegan, Nicholai Ivanich
    Words: Going Underground, Pedicabs After Dark, Thanksgiving Via The KATY Trail

  4. #4
    Mogwai are the stars
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    San Francisco
    My Bikes
    78' Windsor Pro-Track, 84' Pinarello
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why don't you steal their bikes while your at it.
    Bikes suck

  5. #5
    cab horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    1987 Bianchi Campione
    Posts
    28,295
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The better question is why you would want to watch that.
    Mes compaingnons cui j'amoie et cui j'aim,... Me di, chanson.

  6. #6
    hateful little monkey jim-bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    oakland, ca
    Posts
    5,274
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the same reason people watch skate videos?

    You've never enjoyed one?

  7. #7
    70mm4$!n! freeskihp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    DC
    My Bikes
    Sworks E5, ritte Bosberg
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kjohnnytarr View Post
    Dude, screwing the man is one thing. Screwing your boys is another.
    ****s gay
    "The only reasons anyone should ever ride in the rain is because a) youíve had your license to operate a motor vehicle suspended by the state. b) youíre in a bike race in which case youíre not allowed to use fenders anyway. c) youíre from Portland- in which case my main problem is with your neck beard- not your bicycle...If you need to train when itís pissing rain- buy a trainer or one of those cheap charter flights to Mallorca."

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    four 1 OHHH , Maryland
    My Bikes
    nagasawa, fuji track pro
    Posts
    2,596
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bootlegging a bootleg session. CLASSIC

  9. #9
    Top 5 ****** snortCRANK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    BloomingTOWN, IN
    My Bikes
    Bareknuckle
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, i thought you guys wouldn't be feeling it. I'll just buy it or some ****.

  10. #10
    Instigator at best kjohnnytarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Columbia, Missouri
    My Bikes
    Motobecane Jury
    Posts
    1,086
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freeskihp View Post
    ****s gay
    I know... I knew it was lame before I hit post
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshFrank View Post
    (By icing I mean puke and by cake I mean Lexus)
    Bikes: Flannigan, Finn Mac, Tim Finnegan, Nicholai Ivanich
    Words: Going Underground, Pedicabs After Dark, Thanksgiving Via The KATY Trail

  11. #11
    F'ing A shasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SJ
    My Bikes
    08 tommaso augusta, 88 specialized sirrus, random cruisers and stuff
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OH SHNAP! But seriously, if you have a personal problem with him why don't you just send him a private message to call him a bigot.
    ride for fun

  12. #12
    505 snafs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    My Bikes
    Felt F80, Jamis Sputnik, S&M Dirkbike
    Posts
    181
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    OH SHNAP! But seriously, if you have a personal problem with him why don't you just send him a private message to call him a bigot.
    Wait, hold on a second.

    Internet forums are intended for another reason than calling people out, making fun of people and posting lolcats?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sweatypants View Post
    people that ride clipless are too uncoordinated to keep their feet on the pedals without an aid.

  13. #13
    Instigator at best kjohnnytarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Columbia, Missouri
    My Bikes
    Motobecane Jury
    Posts
    1,086
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snafs View Post
    Wait, hold on a second.

    Internet forums are intended for another reason than calling people out, making fun of people and posting lolcats?
    don't forget dick-waving.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshFrank View Post
    (By icing I mean puke and by cake I mean Lexus)
    Bikes: Flannigan, Finn Mac, Tim Finnegan, Nicholai Ivanich
    Words: Going Underground, Pedicabs After Dark, Thanksgiving Via The KATY Trail

  14. #14
    stay free. frankstoneline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ellensburg, WA
    My Bikes
    EAI Bare Knuckle, 1980's Ross Signature 292s 12 speed
    Posts
    1,557
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Correct me if I'm mistaken...but isnt bootleg sessions a bunch of clips people sent to someone to splice together into a DVD? I mean, honestly, how much damage is he doing by not buying a copy if he cant afford it? I think its better that it gets watched even if whoever made it doesnt make a few bucks. Honestly, do you not borrow peoples copies of stuff? Do you not show your friends those DVD's because then they dont have to buy them? Get off this guys nuts.
    xoxo David
    Quote Originally Posted by metaljim View Post
    katana's out frank! always be ready.
    <edited>

  15. #15
    505 snafs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    My Bikes
    Felt F80, Jamis Sputnik, S&M Dirkbike
    Posts
    181
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kjohnnytarr View Post
    don't forget dick-waving.
    I prefer the term e-peen boosting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sweatypants View Post
    people that ride clipless are too uncoordinated to keep their feet on the pedals without an aid.

  16. #16
    stay free. frankstoneline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ellensburg, WA
    My Bikes
    EAI Bare Knuckle, 1980's Ross Signature 292s 12 speed
    Posts
    1,557
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snafs View Post
    I prefer the term e-peen boosting.
    ween-waggling.
    xoxo David
    Quote Originally Posted by metaljim View Post
    katana's out frank! always be ready.
    <edited>

  17. #17
    partly metal, partly real sp00ki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Philadelphia.
    My Bikes
    Hummer H2
    Posts
    3,597
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snortCRANK View Post
    Can someone up a torrent somewhere for a dvd image of bootleg sessions? I feel like a dick for asking and not paying, but if anyone is willing I'm cool with it.
    the only thing lamer than being clueless at the internet is making a post on a bicycle messageboard about being clueless at the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by bonechilling View Post
    Road [racing] is one of the only sports where adult men can compete in a non-scholastic setting, so inevitably 8/10 racers are fiercely-competitive nobodies. It's fun as hell, but it's also the foremost refuge of defeated and aging jocks, turned middle-management types.

  18. #18
    stay free. frankstoneline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ellensburg, WA
    My Bikes
    EAI Bare Knuckle, 1980's Ross Signature 292s 12 speed
    Posts
    1,557
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sp00ki View Post
    the only thing lamer than being clueless at the internet is making a post on a bicycle messageboard about being clueless at the internet.
    The only thing lamer than being clueless at grammar is...oh wait...
    xoxo David
    Quote Originally Posted by metaljim View Post
    katana's out frank! always be ready.
    <edited>

  19. #19
    partly metal, partly real sp00ki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Philadelphia.
    My Bikes
    Hummer H2
    Posts
    3,597
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... is being incapable of identifying intentional grammar misuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by bonechilling View Post
    Road [racing] is one of the only sports where adult men can compete in a non-scholastic setting, so inevitably 8/10 racers are fiercely-competitive nobodies. It's fun as hell, but it's also the foremost refuge of defeated and aging jocks, turned middle-management types.

  20. #20
    get strange wild style's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    140
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frankstoneline View Post
    I mean, honestly, how much damage is he doing by not buying a copy if he cant afford it? I think its better that it gets watched even if whoever made it doesnt make a few bucks. Honestly, do you not borrow peoples copies of stuff? Do you not show your friends those DVD's because then they dont have to buy them? Get off this guys nuts.
    I concur.

  21. #21
    Junior Member Bren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathbdp View Post
    Took some searching, but I found a torrent with a decent seed ratio.
    Bwaaahaaaa!

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    246
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HAHAHAHA. I'm glad I was reading bike forums next to a girl when I tried to look at that "torrent".

  23. #23
    I can haz? TheScientist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Shart Rake Chitty
    My Bikes
    Zeus Road bike, Bareknuckle fixed
    Posts
    308
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Buttsecks!

  24. #24
    anarchy burger skelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    969
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frankstoneline View Post
    Correct me if I'm mistaken...but isnt bootleg sessions a bunch of clips people sent to someone to splice together into a DVD? I mean, honestly, how much damage is he doing by not buying a copy if he cant afford it? I think its better that it gets watched even if whoever made it doesnt make a few bucks. Honestly, do you not borrow peoples copies of stuff? Do you not show your friends those DVD's because then they dont have to buy them? Get off this guys nuts.
    a. you're mistaken.

    b. i'm sure he can afford it, as much as i'm sure the people who produced it are not raking in tons of money from it.

    c. are you comparing a self-produced bike video to major motion picture dvds?

    conclusion: relax, no one's jumping on anyones nuts, but don't be surprised if everyone's not all eager to upload a torrent.

  25. #25
    stay free. frankstoneline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ellensburg, WA
    My Bikes
    EAI Bare Knuckle, 1980's Ross Signature 292s 12 speed
    Posts
    1,557
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skelly View Post
    a. you're mistaken.

    b. i'm sure he can afford it, as much as i'm sure the people who produced it are not raking in tons of money from it.

    c. are you comparing a self-produced bike video to major motion picture dvds?

    conclusion: relax, no one's jumping on anyones nuts, but don't be surprised if everyone's not all eager to upload a torrent.

    if its not a bunch of bits people sent him, what is it? If he traveled to those cities and filmed it himself, then edited it, I can be sympathetic to being adamant about someone paying for it.
    You're SURE he can afford it? Say, instead of buying food or something? I mean, I could afford it, but I dont think its something I would want to pay for, and the people who produced it, well, like I said, unless they filmed it, it was putting some video bits together and making a DVD.
    No, I'm not comparing it to a major motion picture. I'm saying, did you show your copy of it to anyone? how about your copy of mash?
    Conclusion: UNLESS the guy who made it filmed it, footed the equipment costs as well as production costs, I have little sympathy for some dude whose strapped for cash and has more important, higher quality things to spend money on asking for a look. I mean, the DVD is cool, but only worth one or two watches IMHO. People are on his nuts, everybody is freaking, saying he's a ****** and stuff, they need to chill, I'm mad relaxed.
    xoxo David
    Quote Originally Posted by metaljim View Post
    katana's out frank! always be ready.
    <edited>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •