I have an old nishiki rally conversion-with-risers i use as a lock up/rain bike. unfortunately, it's heavy as ****.
Yes it's a beater-for-a-reason, but i'm not poor so i've been considering buying a windsor the hour as a replacement. I need to consider a few things first, though:
1) is the frame really heavy too?
2) the pics i see online show that it has rear fender mounts. is there enough clearance to run the honjo koken 35mm fenders that are on my nishiki? if so:
3) is there a place behind the bb shell to mount a fender?
4) do the decals come off relatively easily?
5) has anyone successfully sold the parts off of a windsor the hour? everything on my nishiki is better; i really just want a lighter cheap a$s frame..