first fixie : flite or kilo?
After extensive internet research, mainly on this forum ive decided on either a new kilo tt or used 2009 khs flite 100. kilo would be 350 shipped from bd, flite would be 500 on craigslist. flite has
brand new Mavic CXP22 silver wheels with Formula hubs & flip-flop in the rear
- brand new ACS single speed gear
- brand new Cane Creek S2 silver 1" headset
- brand new Soma 456 track drop bars in 42cm
- brand new Uno Ultralite silver seatpost
- brand new Salsa silver seat clamp
- brand new Tektro front brake lever & caliper
- brand new BICI black top tube protector
- San Marcos Ponza black saddle (not pictured)
- Wellgo track pedals with plastic toe clips (not pictured)
My question is, are the upgrades worthwhile for the extra 150? I know little about these individual parts. thanks for all your input!