Hello Bike Forum Members,
Leader Bike is looking at new things for the coming months and year. I was instructed by Leader Bike to ask some questions and get some opinions on the new product line.
Leader Bike is working on a project that will involve a steel 4130 double butted and heat treated frame. Top tube and down tube will have a special tear drop with octagonal shape. We will post images later. What we want to ask is your opinions on these options.
1. gussets or not? they would be welded next to the head tube and on the top of top tube and bottom of down tube.
2. frames will be made for 1" head tube. Aside from the lugged steel forks should we offer a 1" threaded carbon fork?
3. should we make any forks in thread less?
4. should our frames support only the A. NJS type crown or use the B. standard crown to fit almost any 1" headset?
(we have access to high end NJS headsets so there will be no problem there)
5. should we keep our A. 725TR style track geometry or move to the B. 720TR road geometry?
6. should we do the A. many color options as a preorder sale or B. start selling the frames when they arrive.
7. aside from standard black and white jewel metallic paint. What other colors do you like? green, blue, red, yellow, tan (wheat), emerald, etc.
7. do you prefer us to offer A. special metallic and glitter style paint jobs over the B. standard paint types?
8. would you rather have A. standard liquid clear coat or B. powder coat?
9 ghosted decals or no decals?
10. what is the max tire size you would be looking for?
I will have more questions later concerning our new crank sets, bars, and other parts that will be available. soon you can order your complete bike with your options choices from Leader direct.
We want to make Leader Bike your first and only choice in quality, looks, and price.
I know these are a lot of questions. Any comment is appreciated.