What percentage of the initial cost of a complete bike do you spend on upgrades / changes / accessories etc? Is it:
1) Zero - Ride it completely stock and only change parts as they wear out.
2) 1% to 20% - Minor parts that are really bad or don't fit me.
3) 20% to 60% - Many parts with significantly better quality higher priced replacements.
4) 60% to 100% - Major parts such as wheels and cranks with better quality higher priced replacements.
5) 100% to sky's the limit - Just about everything with exotic premium parts.