Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Singlespeed & Fixed Gear (http://www.bikeforums.net/singlespeed-fixed-gear/)
-   -   Craigslist/eBay find (retired) (http://www.bikeforums.net/singlespeed-fixed-gear/677941-craigslist-ebay-find-retired.html)

avner 11-10-10 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hill Jimmy (Post 11765927)
Here's what's available in Red Sox Nation:

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/2052335210.html

anyway, contacted them about this. I may or may not find a way to get these...

sbslammer 11-20-10 07:09 PM

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...066528221.html

seems like a decent deal, esp when you could prolly flip the aerospoke for around 200-250

Corwings 11-20-10 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbslammer (Post 11818802)
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...066528221.html

seems like a decent deal, esp when you could prolly flip the aerospoke for around 200-250

hrm.. i have a tv just chillin in my room, plugged to nothing.

Wonder if i could trade, then flop and buy a new one this black friday lol

Squirrelli 11-20-10 09:19 PM

:lol:

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rd...068462375.html

Quote:

Teach team 18spd - $80 (Surrey)
Date: 2010-11-18, 10:32PM PST
Reply to:

Tech team 1800xr full suspension mountain bike in good condition, 18 speed,Smaller size bike frame $80./obo (604-XXX-XXXX)

  • Location: Surrey
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
http://images.craigslist.org/3ka3m63...9df97a1984.jpg http://images.craigslist.org/3n53kf3...dd99b11a3b.jpg
He/she should really watch out, posting phone number and pictures of their own children is a dangerous combination...

Lilcphoto 11-20-10 10:55 PM

not quite a craigslist find...but priced to sell:

http://cgi.ebay.com/FUTURA-2000-COLN...#ht_500wt_1156

Lilcphoto 11-20-10 10:57 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Colnago-Car...#ht_500wt_1156

... but wait...didn't that other one say it was 1 of 1?

edit: yes I know it is a different bike, but the paint scheme just makes me chuckle

xkillemallx16 11-20-10 11:13 PM

still not worth it.

Deshi 11-21-10 12:02 AM

I love it but I could do so much more with $10k

Leukybear 11-21-10 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilcphoto (Post 11819587)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Colnago-Car...#ht_500wt_1156

... but wait...didn't that other one say it was 1 of 1?

edit: yes I know it is a different bike, but the paint scheme just makes me chuckle

OMG; do want! For some wierd impulsive reason..... too bad I think I'm a foot too short for it :cry:

JesusBananas 11-21-10 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vixtor (Post 11819270)
:lol:

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rd...068462375.html

He/she should really watch out, posting phone number and pictures of their own children is a dangerous combination...

Those pictures contribute greatly to my mental picture of what the bike looks like. :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilcphoto (Post 11819579)
not quite a craigslist find...but priced to sell:

http://cgi.ebay.com/FUTURA-2000-COLN...#ht_500wt_1156

Just seeing "COLNAGO" in the ebay link told me that this posting would be full of cheap deals.

Scrodzilla 11-21-10 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vixtor (Post 11819270)
:lol:

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rd...068462375.html

He/she should really watch out, posting phone number and pictures of their own children is a dangerous combination...

Wow! TWO little kids for 80 bucks? I wonder if he'll ship.

xkillemallx16 11-21-10 05:32 PM

the 50k colnago ended. was it sold ?!

Squirrelli 11-21-10 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesusBananas (Post 11822092)
Those pictures contribute greatly to my mental picture of what the bike looks like. :lol:

I know, check out those shoxs.

avner 11-21-10 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xkillemallx16 (Post 11822157)
the 50k colnago ended. was it sold ?!

No, but I can tell you he probably paid upwards of $50 to list the thing :p

youngandcurious 11-22-10 02:41 PM

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hn...074468901.html Seems over priced to me but no idea really.

cc700 11-22-10 03:10 PM

with those rims yeah.

and people need to start quoting for posterity, i can't see half the links anymore.

TejanoTrackie 11-22-10 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avner (Post 11822231)
No, but I can tell you he probably paid upwards of $50 to list the thing :p

Not necessarily. Lately eBay has been running a promo with free listings regardless of starting bid or BIN price. Fees are assessed only if item sells.

Lilcphoto 12-01-10 08:02 PM

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4119/...158327ee_b.jpg

what a pretty looking conversion

avner 12-01-10 09:34 PM

whoa, gorgeous.

hpmcardle 12-01-10 11:13 PM

"The pictures make it look blue, but it is a very dark purple, the color of grape flavored stuff."

Scrodzilla 12-01-10 11:15 PM

That's actually a pretty badass conversion.

MrJay 12-03-10 01:10 PM

Are any of these a good deal?

http://richmond.craigslist.org/bik/2092940182.html

If so which is the best deal?

Topless 12-07-10 03:20 PM

Idk about you guys but I love craigslist! Posted this over at velospace and thought id share.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/bik/2099048203.html

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...1-29-10001.jpg

Scrodzilla 12-07-10 03:44 PM

That thing is just begging for a white Aerospoke and risers.

Topless 12-07-10 03:54 PM

lol so funny!!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:43 PM.