Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 88 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 2607
  1. #2176
        Pinkbullet3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    942
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wear size 10.5 Sketchers with Medium MKS toeclips and they're fine for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Upilu View Post
    are you idiot???

  2. #2177
    최승현 Point4ska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    My Bikes
    Felt; Cervelo T1
    Posts
    189
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a black Kilo TT for my girlfriend off Bikesdirect because of the price and overwhelming recommendations. I'm actually a little bit jealous, this thing is a lot nicer than I had anticipated. She even set it up herself. I'll have to fix a few things though.

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Point4ska; 03-08-13 at 04:59 PM.

  3. #2178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    My Bikes
    Villain...
    Posts
    66
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OntheRun. View Post
    I need to start taking my camera on rides and get better places to shoot instead of my balcony. Forgive me.

    Picked up on Sunday- slightly used, both in great condition turbo saddle, and mks sylvan pedals w/ cadence straps and soma cages for dirt cheap! Not liking the Soma Quad cages that much, my feet hurt depending on which sneakers I decide to wear. What do you guys think I should go for? Regular Mks toe clips?

    Also went to my LBS because I needed new gloves and picked up a Knog blinder light. LOVE IT. So minimalistic, and rechargable batteries through USB...can it get any better?

    This winter needs to be over already -.-

    *Edit* anyone here on this forum have a green kilo with a turbo saddle they park on metropolitan next to the M train station?
    That is my Blue kilo! Funny someone actually noticed it! Since my vintage road bike has been stolen and I sold my folding bike, the kilo has become my main ride!

    Last edited by MastaDizasta; 03-09-13 at 12:49 PM.

  4. #2179
        Pinkbullet3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    942
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Point4ska View Post
    I bought a black Kilo TT for my girlfriend off Bikesdirect because of the price and overwhelming recommendations. I'm actually a little bit jealous, this thing is a lot nicer than I had anticipated. She even set it up herself. I'll have to fix a few things though.

    o_o What size is that frame? She seems tall
    Quote Originally Posted by Upilu View Post
    are you idiot???

  5. #2180
    최승현 Point4ska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    My Bikes
    Felt; Cervelo T1
    Posts
    189
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkbullet3 View Post
    o_o What size is that frame? She seems tall
    53cm (c-c), which is equal to roughly 56cm (c-t). She's only 5'9 but her inseam is 34 so it fits well.

  6. #2181
    Senior Member newsballs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Astoria, NYC
    Posts
    61
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkbullet3 View Post
    o_o What size is that frame? She seems tall
    Women have long legs, men have long torsos (per the same height.)

  7. #2182
    Painfully average. calv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oakland/Davis, CA
    My Bikes
    all city mr pink
    Posts
    2,537
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by newsballs View Post
    women have long legs, men have long torsos (per the same height.)
    ymmv
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisJauntyGent View Post
    The stories about the smell are absolutely true: straight elephant dick.
    All City Mr Pink

  8. #2183
        Pinkbullet3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    942
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Point4ska View Post
    53cm (c-c), which is equal to roughly 56cm (c-t). She's only 5'9 but her inseam is 34 so it fits well.
    Hot damn.

    newsballs' point is somewhat valid, though. I ride the same exact frame size but I'm 5'11" with a 31.5" inseam :\
    Quote Originally Posted by Upilu View Post
    are you idiot???

  9. #2184
    Senior Member OntheRun.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Queens, Ny
    My Bikes
    '03 Klein Q-Pro Carbon Team, '93 Bridgestone MB-3, Mercier Kilo TT
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaDizasta View Post
    That is my Blue kilo! Funny someone actually noticed it! Since my vintage road bike has been stolen and I sold my folding bike, the kilo has become my main ride!

    ops: I meant to say blue! I also seen a green one locked up one night too by the M. But I usually see yours, Nice Kilo, I love the color. Sorry to hear about your other bike.

    *edit- Btw you lock up your bike and take the train? Where are you from, Maspeth or something where they have no trains? lol
    Last edited by OntheRun.; 03-10-13 at 12:50 AM.

  10. #2185
    Senior Member newsballs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Astoria, NYC
    Posts
    61
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by calv View Post
    ymmv
    yeah that was missing a (generally)

  11. #2186
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    My Bikes
    Villain...
    Posts
    66
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OntheRun. View Post
    ops: I meant to say blue! I also seen a green one locked up one night too by the M. But I usually see yours, Nice Kilo, I love the color. Sorry to hear about your other bike.

    *edit- Btw you lock up your bike and take the train? Where are you from, Maspeth or something where they have no trains? lol
    I go to school at city tech in downtown Brooklyn which the M is more convenient as I need to take my bike 1.5 miles to the M to the L to the A.

  12. #2187
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    58
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can these be converted to single-speeds?

    I'm considering picking one up from Toronto (if shipping isn't outrageous).

  13. #2188
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    My Bikes
    Villain...
    Posts
    66
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hieberrr View Post
    Can these be converted to single-speeds?

    I'm considering picking one up from Toronto (if shipping isn't outrageous).
    Maybe I don't understand your question but my bike is a single speed and not a fixed gear! It can be either a fixed or single speed depending on if you use a freewheel or cog!

  14. #2189
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    58
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaDizasta View Post
    Maybe I don't understand your question but my bike is a single speed and not a fixed gear! It can be either a fixed or single speed depending on if you use a freewheel or cog!
    Oh that's good. I was under the impression that they came as fixed gears. Whoops!

  15. #2190
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    My Bikes
    Villain...
    Posts
    66
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hieberrr View Post
    Oh that's good. I was under the impression that they came as fixed gears. Whoops!
    I believe your right as they do come as fixed gears, but the single speed costs 18-22$ on amazon!

  16. #2191
    Senior Member newsballs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Astoria, NYC
    Posts
    61
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hieberrr View Post
    Oh that's good. I was under the impression that they came as fixed gears. Whoops!


    They come new with a flip-flop hub. You can put a freewheel on one side and a fixed gear on the other if you want to experiment, or want some variety.

  17. #2192
    Senior Member OntheRun.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Queens, Ny
    My Bikes
    '03 Klein Q-Pro Carbon Team, '93 Bridgestone MB-3, Mercier Kilo TT
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaDizasta View Post
    I go to school at city tech in downtown Brooklyn which the M is more convenient as I need to take my bike 1.5 miles to the M to the L to the A.
    Small world. I work right by city tech in Brooklyn Heights. I take the train usually so I can have some time to read my books. Im guessing you always take this route? Because I always take the M to Delancy/Essex and switch over to the F and take it to Metrotech.

  18. #2193
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    My Bikes
    Villain...
    Posts
    66
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OntheRun. View Post
    Small world. I work right by city tech in Brooklyn Heights. I take the train usually so I can have some time to read my books. Im guessing you always take this route? Because I always take the M to Delancy/Essex and switch over to the F and take it to Metrotech.
    I was told to try the M to the F route but haven't tried it yet. I do work Real estate in the lower east side on the weekends but when I do that I drive my car over!

  19. #2194
        Pinkbullet3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    942
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Upilu View Post
    are you idiot???

  20. #2195
    Senior Member OntheRun.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Queens, Ny
    My Bikes
    '03 Klein Q-Pro Carbon Team, '93 Bridgestone MB-3, Mercier Kilo TT
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  21. #2196
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    My Bikes
    Villain...
    Posts
    66
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  22. #2197
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,
    Is there anyone living in Montana willing to purchase a Kilo TT for me and ship it to Canada (Alberta - right above Montana) if I paypal the funds to you?
    The way they sell to Canadians is a PITA.
    Let me know.
    Thanks!

  23. #2198
    Senior Member FakeFuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    637
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can ship one to my house and come pick it up.








    the catch is I live in New Jersey .

  24. #2199
    Senior Member spRICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Davis, CA
    My Bikes
    BMC SL01 Ultegra // Kilo TT
    Posts
    312
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Figured it was time to post mine.
    In around campus configuration:

    Saddle is soon to be replaced by a Brooks Team Pro.
    Last edited by spRICE; 03-11-13 at 10:58 PM.

  25. #2200
    Senior Member seanifred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Bay Area/Davis, CA
    Posts
    395
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spRICE View Post
    Figured it was time to post mine.
    In around campus configuration:

    Saddle is soon to be replaced by a Brooks Team Pro.
    be careful with that. people on campus love saddles.
    Quote Originally Posted by seau grateau View Post
    No one caaaaaaaares.
    http://www.pedalroom.com/members/seanifred

Page 88 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •