got the black nitto rb-021 for my bike. just thought i'd share the installation sequence
have to do this in two posts, bike forums won't let me post all my photos in one message.
1. remove old bars and brake cable. no need take the entire stem off. just the face plate.
2. check out how awesome the new bars are!
3. lightly grease the part of the stem that touches the handle bars.
4. lightly grease stem face plate and screws.
5. adjust bars to where you want them. then check out again how hot they look.
6. lightly grease TT lever.
7. insert and tighten TT lever.
8. electrical tape the brake cable housing to the bar.
9. insert brake cable through housing and clamp down in brake caliper. trick for installing brake cable: hold cable hand-tight with calipers clamped all the way down on tire, then tighten down the caliper screw on the brake cable. then pull hard on the brake lever and brake cable will loosen to just where it needs to be.