Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 857
  1. #76
    Rhythm is rhythm max5480's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    1,146
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrodzilla View Post
    The dude on page 3 wins.
    haha
    Pedalroom
    I ride I ride

  2. #77
    Senior Member seau grateau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    LA
    My Bikes
    Shogun Selectra (geared), Affinity Lo Pro (fixed)
    Posts
    5,482
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrodzilla View Post
    The dude on page 3 wins.
    p31: A challenger appears.
    Quote Originally Posted by adriano View Post
    thanckx.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagrom_ View Post
    "I made love to your mother dozens of times last week, and she doesnt know what a worn chain ring looks like"

  3. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New stem and new wheels

  4. #79
    i smell bacon yummygooey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    My Bikes
    GT Edge Ti, Spooky Skeletor, Soma Grand Randonneur, TET Track, Trek 6500 MTB
    Posts
    5,597
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesssssssssss.

    I think I want those wheels... Must be a lot more fun to ride than the B43's, huh?
    Last edited by yummygooey; 09-25-11 at 05:28 PM.
    // yummygooey

  5. #80
    Senior Member evangelinegale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sandy, OR
    My Bikes
    96' lemond tourmalet, 11' leader 725tr
    Posts
    182
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilcphoto View Post
    I saw a grey historgram (blue cinelli) the other day as we rode the max. I was hoping it would board, but it did not. Looked good.
    there's two different histograms i see around portland every now and again. that bike is my crush.
    "no one is immoral, just their neighbor." -John Steinbeck

  6. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yummygooey View Post
    Yesssssssssss.

    I think I want those wheels... Must be a lot more fun to ride than the B43's, huh?
    It was like riding a different bike

    Dropped 1000g switching to these...blows my mind.

  7. #82
    yoked homebrewk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    St. Louis
    My Bikes
    Cannondale CAAD10, Trek Earl, Schwinn Gateway
    Posts
    3,696
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissss View Post
    New stem and new wheels
    Dope!

    Quote Originally Posted by chrissss View Post
    It was like riding a different bike

    Dropped 1000g switching to these...blows my mind.
    1kg? Dude!

  8. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by homebrewk View Post


    1kg? Dude!
    Didn't actually weigh them, but per spec, I dropped 947g

    If anyone is interested in them, the only other pair I could find is here: http://www.geartrade.com/item/207822
    Got mine local for a real good deal

  9. #84
    Rhythm is rhythm max5480's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    1,146
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by evangelinegale View Post
    there's two different histograms i see around portland every now and again. that bike is my crush.
    I think the new color scheme is really sick though too.
    Pedalroom
    I ride I ride

  10. #85
    yoked homebrewk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    St. Louis
    My Bikes
    Cannondale CAAD10, Trek Earl, Schwinn Gateway
    Posts
    3,696
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissss View Post
    Didn't actually weigh them, but per spec, I dropped 947g

    If anyone is interested in them, the only other pair I could find is here: http://www.geartrade.com/item/207822
    Got mine local for a real good deal
    Awesome. How does the Histogram ride? I've heard that it is quite stiff.

  11. #86
    Senior Member evangelinegale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sandy, OR
    My Bikes
    96' lemond tourmalet, 11' leader 725tr
    Posts
    182
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by max5480 View Post
    I think the new color scheme is really sick though too.
    yea its cool but what im most excited about with the new mash is the possibility of it dropping the price of the histogram.
    "no one is immoral, just their neighbor." -John Steinbeck

  12. #87
    Senior Member redpear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    1,445
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can almost guarantee you that the newest Cinelli Mash will be a single speed cross frame.

  13. #88
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by homebrewk View Post
    Awesome. How does the Histogram ride? I've heard that it is quite stiff.
    Definitely stiff, but not overly so.

  14. #89
    yoked homebrewk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    St. Louis
    My Bikes
    Cannondale CAAD10, Trek Earl, Schwinn Gateway
    Posts
    3,696
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool. My CAAD 10 is definitely stiff too, but sometimes it's too stiff for me. Whatever. (twss)

  15. #90
    Senior Member hamish5178's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,021
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissss View Post
    Didn't actually weigh them, but per spec, I dropped 947g

    If anyone is interested in them, the only other pair I could find is here: http://www.geartrade.com/item/207822
    Got mine local for a real good deal
    "Perfect for that sick Schwinn Varsity fix gear conversion, the Reynolds Recon Track Wheelset will round out your build with speed and impeccable style. Seriously man, with all the money earned from selling off Simplex derailleurs and Weinmann brakes theres no reason to skimp out on the spinners. But, on the other hand, if youre into Velodrome racing the Recon could also lay down some fast pursuit times, and drop the competition during a sprint.
    Drop a Reynolds bomb on the street or at the drome. (REYB035)"

    lulz. The weight (or lack thereof) is insane, but aren't you concerned about riding carbon wheels on the street?

    Quote Originally Posted by redpear View Post
    I can almost guarantee you that the newest Cinelli Mash will be a single speed cross frame.
    Not sure if serious. Hilarious either way.

    Here's mine, at the university radio station where my lady djs/works:

    Quote Originally Posted by hairnet View Post
    It's a fixie, reasonablility was never a factor.
    My poser bike

    my non-poser bike?

  16. #91
    yoked homebrewk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    St. Louis
    My Bikes
    Cannondale CAAD10, Trek Earl, Schwinn Gateway
    Posts
    3,696
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks great dude. Why did you go back to clips & straps?

  17. #92
    Senior Member redpear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    1,445
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was not joking. A lot of the MASH riders do a lot of cross racing. Many ride Zydecos, but there isn't an SSCX Cinelli frame. They're in testing phase right now.

  18. #93
    Senior Member hamish5178's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,021
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by homebrewk View Post
    Looks great dude. Why did you go back to clips & straps?
    back at school, less going on epic rides and more going places with my friends who ride 50-lb schwinns.
    Quote Originally Posted by hairnet View Post
    It's a fixie, reasonablility was never a factor.
    My poser bike

    my non-poser bike?

  19. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hamish5178 View Post
    "Perfect for that sick Schwinn Varsity fix gear conversion, the Reynolds Recon Track Wheelset will round out your build with speed and impeccable style. Seriously man, with all the money earned from selling off Simplex derailleurs and Weinmann brakes theres no reason to skimp out on the spinners. But, on the other hand, if youre into Velodrome racing the Recon could also lay down some fast pursuit times, and drop the competition during a sprint.
    Drop a Reynolds bomb on the street or at the drome. (REYB035)"

    lulz. The weight (or lack thereof) is insane, but aren't you concerned about riding carbon wheels on the street?

    Ya, that copy is whack.

    Not too concerned
    Have a few buddies been running them for 2+ years in NYC and they're still true

  20. #95
    yoked homebrewk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    St. Louis
    My Bikes
    Cannondale CAAD10, Trek Earl, Schwinn Gateway
    Posts
    3,696
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hamish5178 View Post
    back at school, less going on epic rides and more going places with my friends who ride 50-lb schwinns.

  21. #96
    hamcycles.com hamfoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,886
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bikes - past and present

  22. #97
    Rhythm is rhythm max5480's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    1,146
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hamfoh View Post
    hahaha siiiiiiiick
    Pedalroom
    I ride I ride

  23. #98
    yoked homebrewk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    St. Louis
    My Bikes
    Cannondale CAAD10, Trek Earl, Schwinn Gateway
    Posts
    3,696
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hamfoh View Post

  24. #99
    hamcycles.com hamfoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,886
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mash owners: did your headset come with a starnut and top cap? seems like a weird way to cut cost. technically I did have a 'headset' sent with the frame, but neither of those two. oh well. and how does this seat collar fit over the seat tube? it's not thinner (well if it is, it's not noticeable) at the top so I feel like I have to either force it on or force the thing open, neither of which do I want to do.
    Bikes - past and present

  25. #100
    THE STUFFED Leukybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    My Bikes
    Sworks Venge; Kona Paddywagon; Ibis Mojo SL-R
    Posts
    10,275
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hamfoh View Post
    mash owners: did your headset come with a starnut and top cap?
    Cinelli doesn't give you those. Neither of my vigorellis came with those either. The headset is by FSA; so there is a chance your headset is labeled "FSA" instead of "Columbus".

    The seat collar is installed with the cinelli words upright and facing the cockpit with the bolt/ clamp part in the rear and the bolt head facing the drive side; the sides of the clamp of the seatpost clamp should match the sides of the cutout slit of the frame. If you're also wondering, the clamp is made by miche.

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •