This one is for anyone that has any general ss/fg question. What does general in terms of this mean? In this instance it means anything in regards to ss/fg. If you have experience with ss/fg and are seeking something very specific and finding that this isn't exactly the thread for you, then perhaps either the "Ask Scrod" or "Dear Carleton" threads will be more useful.
Please feel free to ask if you have questions or need confirmation on a fact or details trivial enough to not require its own thread that could be relevant here. With that being said, any question can be asked, but if it turns into a longer discussion in regards to a question it will be migrated to it's own thread so that the next question can be answered - this is for a quick Q&A after all. Anyone can answer the questions in this one. If you are going to participate in answering a question in this thread, please keep this in mind: If you are not sure of the appropriate answer, please do not answer the question and someone else will nor do not give answers that are meant to be jokingly sarcastic. They will be deleted. The last thing that is needed is for inaccurate info to be dished out. If you see something that is not accurate, do not gang up on the person, just provide some constructive critiquing to it.
Siu Blue Wind
In light of the recent temporary closing here is the set of concise guidelines to go by when posting in this thread:
Please adhere to these guidelines:
1. Quick questions/ inquiries only. If it is something discussion worthy/ you desire opinions, create a thread.
2. There is no such thing as a stupid question.
3. Please only go as far back as 1 page to the current page to answer/ add to the answers of inquiries.
4. No insults for anything, incorrect answers included.
5. Constructive criticism is welcome but do not be abrasive.
6. Please keep socializing and off-topicness to a minimal, we have the Today I: thread for that.