Single speed and brakes are going on this week, just looking for inverse brake levers like dia compe!
Very odd combo with road clipless, but I still like it.
"Your beauty is an aeroplane;
so high, my heart cannot bear the strain." -A.C. Jobim, Triste
Ride everything. Shave nothing.
I have been lusting of adding a vamoots to my stable for so long that I totally forgot they made MTBs too.
wheelbuilder.com stickers need to go though.
Last edited by Leukybear; 11-28-13 at 02:14 AM.
This is my first post. Love looking at everyone's bikes.
This is my newest bike
With my buddies Surly
Last edited by jake07; 11-27-13 at 07:32 AM. Reason: added another pic
Same old bikes but a lot of wheel rearranging:
1. Soma Rush gets new Wabi wheelset with quick releases.
2. Dolan Pre Cursa gets wheelset from Soma Rush.
3. Bianchi Pista Concept gets back OEM wheelset that had been on Dolan Pre Cursa.
4. Paramount P14 gets back original custom racing wheelset with Campy Pista hubs.
5. Leader 721tr gets carbon rear wheel that had been used on the Bianchi, but with a wide 25mm road tubular tire. Both wheels have Milwaukee Bicycle Co. hubs, but the front has been rebuilt with a Velocity Escape rim after I trashed the front carbon rim by driving over it with my pickup truck.
My friend bought my Miyata and has been winterizing it: