Cycle for life...
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Southern Indiana
Bikes: Trek 5200 | Cannondale Six13 TeamOne | Cannondale Road Tandem | Cannondale Prophet 3 "Lefty"
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Suggestions for something similar to SOMA DeLancey or Van Ness frame??
I did a build back in 2007 with a SOMA DeLancey and LOVED it. Ended up selling it 6 months later (got married) and now am looking to do another similar build. It appears SOMA no longer produces the DeLancey or the similar Van Ness. Is there anything similar out there that anyone can recommend for a frame / frameset purchase?
Here is my DeLancey build with photos for comparison ... thanks for any help.
Photos: Untitled Document
* Soma Delancey frame/fork 52cm (all steel)
* Mavic Open Pro 32h rims 700 - silver
* Phil Wood Hubs - flip flop rear
* Sugino 75 46t 170mm cranks
* White Industries ENO 17t freewheel
* Shimano 17t fixed gear track cog
* Thomson seatpost - silver
* Thomson stem - silver
* Nitto Bullhorn handlebars - silver
* Chris King Headset - polished silver
* Shimano Chain
* Sugino bottom bracket & cups
* Nitto "R" water bottle cages
* Brooks Swift saddle - titanium rails - honey
* Ardvark Brooks saddle cover
* Brooks leather bar tape - honey
* Brooks Challenge seat bag - honey
* Front inverse brake lever - black (being replaced with SOMA front inverse brake lever - silver)
* Ultegra front brake caliper
* Stainless steel water bottles
* Bar plugs - expandable - silver
* Japanese brass bell - headset mount
15' Wabi Special Single-Speed Road
06' Cannondale Six13 TeamOne
06' Cannondale Prophet 3 "Lefty"
92' Trek 5200
05' Cannondale Road Tandem