Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Resident Old Fart Olebiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    My Bikes
    Douglas Precision Ti
    Posts
    1,299
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Good pull, Team VetMed

    I rode the Spaghetti 100 century yesterday just outside of Tallahassee. Right after the first rest stop at mile 28, I hooked up with Dr. Charles Courtney, Dean of Research at the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine. He and his friends from Team VetMed pulled me along for the rest of the ride. Great bunch of folks to ride with. They made it the best century I have ridden.
    Wag more, bark less

  2. #2
    My idea of fun kensuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    My Bikes
    '06 Litespeed Tuscany, '02 Kona Lavadome, '07 Giant TCR Advanced, '07 Karate Monkey
    Posts
    9,738
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Olebiker
    I rode the Spaghetti 100 century yesterday just outside of Tallahassee. Right after the first rest stop at mile 28, I hooked up with Dr. Charles Courtney, Dean of Research at the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine. He and his friends from Team VetMed pulled me along for the rest of the ride. Great bunch of folks to ride with. They made it the best century I have ridden.
    I've never ridden with them, but some friends of mine do and they say they're all great people.

    So, this begs the question, are you going to come down and pull at either the Santa Fe Century or the Horse Farm Hundred in 2 weeks?

  3. #3
    Resident Old Fart Olebiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    My Bikes
    Douglas Precision Ti
    Posts
    1,299
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kensuf
    I've never ridden with them, but some friends of mine do and they say they're all great people.

    So, this begs the question, are you going to come down and pull at either the Santa Fe Century or the Horse Farm Hundred in 2 weeks?
    I'll be doing the Santa Fe Century, but I can't stay for the Horse Farm Hundred. I was pleased to hear that the Santa Fe Century is an easier ride than the Spaghetti 100 was.
    Wag more, bark less

  4. #4
    My idea of fun kensuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    My Bikes
    '06 Litespeed Tuscany, '02 Kona Lavadome, '07 Giant TCR Advanced, '07 Karate Monkey
    Posts
    9,738
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Olebiker
    I'll be doing the Santa Fe Century, but I can't stay for the Horse Farm Hundred. I was pleased to hear that the Santa Fe Century is an easier ride than the Spaghetti 100 was.
    The Santa Fe route is mostly flat. There's a few hills about 40-50 miles into it, but they're over and done with pretty quickly..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •