I will be in Atlanta this weekend. I will be doing stuff all day Friday and not home until pretty late. I want to get in a good ride Saturday AM. I checked the Atlanta listings (Sadlebred and bikesbl). There were a few options that I saw that might fit, but list things like 18-21 mph, which depending on the route, people who actually pull, and whether they avg 18 or 21, leaves allot to the imagination. Hopefully someone here has some more concrete info.
1) I need to stay in town for time constraints (Bhead, midtown, Vinings, etc)
2) Looking for a good group of riders
3) 30-45 mile max for time constraints
4) Earlier the better in the AM
5) 20 mph on rolling terrain max (I may be pretty tired and I dont want to get dropped)
Basically, I am looking for a pretty fast B+/A- group ride. I want to avoid racer training rides, due to the sprints.
Thanks, I know this is specific, but maybe I will get lucky. Otherwise, I will probably just get up early and hit the SCT.
***Note: Sorry, I forgot to put Atlanta in the title. It is early.