Hey BF Folks. Need a little help planning my cycling vacation itinerary. I will be taking a vacation starting March 12 through the 19th. I'm driving down to Wesley Chapel from New Jersey with my bike. It's just me and I'm pretty freaking stoked. I need to get away from this damn cold weather and thaw out. Anyways, this is what I've come up with. Now I'm giving myself about a 200 mile radius to drive to different locations. Here is what I have. Please advise on what would be better or which cycling routes I'm missing.
Staying in Wesley Chapel for a whole week.
- Sunday Day 1 - San Antonio Ride
- Monday Day 2 - St. Petersburg Ride
- Tuesday Day 3 - Rest maybe? Go to a theme park?
- Wednesday Day 4 - Clermont (Sugarloaf)
- Thursday Day 5 - Need Help here BF Family?
- Friday Day 6 - Need Help here BF Family?
- Sat Day 7 - Driving back home.
Now these will not be 7 am rides. More like 10 am rides. So this is pretty much what I have . Please feel free to shuffle my days around as I'm still jotting everything down.
Also, I'm pretty good with hills and can average about 20-25 an hour. Hopefully this helps!!