1ST EVER Patriot Ride For Our Heroes , LA QUINTA CA ( NEAR PALM SPRINGS)-100,50,25,10
Patriot Ride For Our Heroes was born last fall when Tim Esser took his personal ride to Twenty-Nine Palms with several wounded marines to deliver the American Flag. Their spark, energy, and enthusiasm set this new ride ablaze. Growing up with a father who was D-8 (8th day on Normandy), and a mother who was very involved with the USO, Tim has always wanted to have a ride that will benefit local charities associated with Active Military, Veterans, Fire, & Police, hence the Patriot Ride!
The event will be held in Old Town La Quinta, on October 26, 2013.
A bicycle event with hundreds / thousands of active military, veterans and other cyclists experiencing:
• Staged in the middle of Old Town La Quinta draped in a theme of red, white and blue
• Up to 400 marching band / choir members singings ALL military medley themes as riders are staged at start
• Fly over of law enforcement / military air craft at the start
• Cycling through military vehicles, fire / police cars and several hundred or MORE parked motorcycles with American flags
mounted on them.
• Cycling thru several thousand American flags mounted on poles along the routes.
• Free food, energy drinks and entertainment at rest stops along several hundred miles of routes
• Large vendor expo Over 70 committee and media/marketing personnel attended the first kick-off meeting. The outpouring of support has been second to none, and?we anticipate a fun-filled day on October the 26th! We look forward to seeing you there! Please tell your friends and family!
Rode in this yesterday, tons of fun! Hopefully it will be the first of many.
I'm in for this year, 2014, whenever in is in :thumb:
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:40 PM.|