Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Southern California (http://www.bikeforums.net/southern-california/)
-   -   Who are you? Where do you ride? (http://www.bikeforums.net/southern-california/222093-who-you-where-do-you-ride.html)

dangerman 09-28-06 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merider1
How about this one?? I'm really tipsy on wine (3 glasses...at that point in the evening).
:D
Attachment 24845

is that Mel Gibson on your arm?

merider1 09-28-06 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dangerman
is that Mel Gibson on your arm?

uh...no. That would be a friend and if I showed you the entire picture, you'd be laughing right now. But, I'm too smart for that (although clearly, not too smart to never post an inebriated picture of me on a website). :D

merider1 09-28-06 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by existence
http://parks.camping.com.au/vic/vic_...ild-thurra.htm

oh these babies will have you spewing....:D

Yikes :eek: You really meant “sand dunes, didn't you? I was hoping you were merely being suggestive ...;)

tprevost 09-28-06 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by injured
yeah thats a good point, she is a bit on the protective side.:eek: She didnt even like me going out in my riding clothes for awhile.:rolleyes:


... then let's hope she doesn't read over your shoulder then! :p

GP 09-28-06 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by existence
the thatched fence you mean or the hedge?

The thatched fence looks nice. Around here the standard wood fence is 1"x6" dog-eared cedar. I see some new fences made of vinyl, which wears better but looks like vinyl.

merider1 09-28-06 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by existence
YA big big ones...lotssss of fun :D

Okay...really...fun? Must I go back to being completely over-the-top suggestive with you? Like I "implied," it would take a man I'm chasing to get me to even attempt sand dunes. Surely, there HAS to be a better training method. :o

roadfix 10-09-06 04:26 PM

I'm turning this thread into a sticky as of NOW!

EDIT: wow...it worked!..:D

lsits 10-09-06 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Fixer
I'm turning this thread into a sticky as of NOW!

EDIT: wow...it worked!..:D

I thought that only moderators could turn a thread into a sticky. Is there something you haven't told us?

roadfix 10-09-06 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lsits
I thought that only moderators could turn a thread into a sticky. Is there something you haven't told us?

I broke the code...

dauphin 10-09-06 04:59 PM

I hope they don't admonish you.

Tiffanie 10-09-06 05:33 PM

I was reading through this earlier and asked Joe to sticky it for us. :) Hope you don't mind...

roadfix 10-09-06 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiffanie
I was reading through this earlier and asked Joe to sticky it for us. :) Hope you don't mind...

That's cool Tiff...thanks! Now I'm proud owner of 2 stickies!...:D

Tiffanie 10-09-06 05:44 PM

http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/2665/applause9fg.gif

:D

roadfix 10-09-06 05:51 PM

Thank you all! Thanks so much!......ok....thank you! please....be seated....thank you!.....please....thank you!!.....ok...thank you....!...:D

Tiffanie 10-09-06 06:18 PM

OMG George you had me laughing out loud, literally! :D

roadfix 10-10-06 02:54 PM

I am The Fixer and I mostly ride through the streets of Echo Park, Silverlake, Hollywood, Los Felix, Pasadena, and the San Gabriel Valley. My usual ride from home loop is up through Griffith Park, to the observatory, and back down the other side. I do this loop at least once a week. Thanks.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3.../UglyFixer.jpg

herbm 10-10-06 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Fixer
I am The Fixer and I mostly ride through the streets of Echo Park, Silverlake, Hollywood, Los Felix, Pasadena, and the San Gabriel Valley. My usual ride from home loop is up through Griffith Park, to the observatory, and back down the other side. I do this loop at least once a week. Thanks.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3.../UglyFixer.jpg

If you can get those freeway bike paths..it is going to be Govenor Fixer!!!

tekshark 10-10-06 09:06 PM

Heya Everyone, My name is James i am a student locomotive engineer, been with the railroad about 2 ½ years. I decided to cut and run from being an emt and ended up there. I currently reside in Brea, after living in the mountains of San Bernardino with my parents for almost 20 years. I recently started seriously riding the past few months, I currently ride a Felt f80. Most of my rides are whatever I feel like at the current time, although most are either through carbon canyon or up brea canyon. I promise a picture soon enough.

hmm 13th page... maybe this isnt so good =P

merider1 10-10-06 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tekshark
Heya Everyone, My name is James i am a student locomotive engineer, been with the railroad about 2 ½ years. I decided to cut and run from being an emt and ended up there. I currently reside in Brea, after living in the mountains of San Bernardino with my parents for almost 20 years. I recently started seriously riding the past few months, I currently ride a Felt f80. Most of my rides are whatever I feel like at the current time, although most are either through carbon canyon or up brea canyon. I promise a picture soon enough.

hmm 13th page... maybe this isnt so good =P

Welcome James! I'm superstitious about 13 too, so to make you feel better, I'll post here as well. We'll "split" the bad luck. ;)

jschen 10-10-06 09:30 PM

Switch to 30 posts/page (very convenient for the ultra-long threads) and you're at the top of page 11 instead. ;)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:59 AM.