If this is the first time you are reading this, there are a few of things you should know:
1) There are two jersey orders going on right now. This one (which was originally Option #3) is pictured in this post below. The other (orginially Option #2) can be found in another thread in the So Cal forum. The major difference is that this version has red sleeves while the other has black sleeves. Their both pretty darn sexy
2) As of Sept 23, we are 1-2 weeks away from placing the order. We submitted our artwork and sent a deposit. As soon as they return the proof, we will finalize all quantities, sizes, etc. and pull the trigger.
3) Yes, there is still time to order...keep reading
$45 - Jersey cost
$2 - shipping from company
$4.50 - to cover cost of jerseys for Joe and James (depends on # of orders...may be a little higher, may be a little lower) NOTE: This is NOT required but it's a nice thing to do for all their hard work. If you don't want to donate, or cannot afford to...it's no big deal.
OPTIONAL $5 - if you need it shipped to your door priority mail.
OPTIONAL $2.50 - if you are going to be paying through paypal
Ideally, we could all meet up for a couple of group rides and the jerseys can be distributed that way. If you can never make a group ride, you should opt for the shipping. If you will be paying through paypal, add the $2.50 for the fees. You can also send check or money order to me.
- Count and size of jersey (http://www.customcyclewear.com/sizechart.htm for sizing)
- Full Zipper, Half Zipper, 3/4 Zipper?
- Club, womens, or race cut?