Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Senior Member BigSean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Nor-Cal Bay Area
    Posts
    5,088
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Its Back thank you.....

    and dont let it happen again. BF must stay up and running, lest I go postal.

  2. #2
    Embracing the fredness herbm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Beautiful Downtown Burbank
    My Bikes
    Habanero Ti ,Trek Pilot 2.1 , Niner Jet9 29'r, Giant Cadex 380
    Posts
    4,660
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by injured
    and dont let it happen again. BF must stay up and running, lest I go postal.

    Thats right....I mean, I actually had to do some work today cause no BF!!!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Mr. Gear Jammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    250
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by injured
    and dont let it happen again. BF must stay up and running, lest I go postal.
    I hear ya buddy, man-o-man i had some kinda problem gettin on the forum today around 3ish.

  4. #4
    Senior Member BigSean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Nor-Cal Bay Area
    Posts
    5,088
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gear Jammer
    I hear ya buddy, man-o-man i had some kinda problem gettin on the forum today around 3ish.

    It seemed like days. I had no idea what else to do.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Mr. Gear Jammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    250
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by injured
    It seemed like days. I had no idea what else to do.
    Ya know there is a world outside your front door man , that sounded kinda silly but hey by the time i get here i am too dam tired from work to do anything else.

  6. #6
    Senior Member BigSean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Nor-Cal Bay Area
    Posts
    5,088
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gear Jammer
    Ya know there is a world outside your front door man , that sounded kinda silly but hey by the time i get here i am too dam tired from work to do anything else.

    Yeah but Im at work.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Mr. Gear Jammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    250
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by injured
    Yeah but Im at work.

    What time do you get off of work?.

  8. #8
    Senior Member BigSean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Nor-Cal Bay Area
    Posts
    5,088
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gear Jammer
    What time do you get off of work?.

    5pm

  9. #9
    Senior Member Mr. Gear Jammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    250
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by injured
    5pm
    Well i am in the East (Maryland), i know this forum is for California people's so if i am not mistaken i beleive it is 4:45 pm.

  10. #10
    Senior Member BigSean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Nor-Cal Bay Area
    Posts
    5,088
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gear Jammer
    Well i am in the East (Maryland), i know this forum is for California people's so if i am not mistaken i beleive it is 4:45 pm.

    Oopps, sorry. Yep, its close to quittin time and Im on beer #2 already.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Mr. Gear Jammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    250
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by injured
    Oopps, sorry. Yep, its close to quittin time and Im on beer #2 already.
    What the hell do you do for a living, 2 beers chatting on-line i'm concerned.

  12. #12
    Senior Member BigSean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Nor-Cal Bay Area
    Posts
    5,088
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gear Jammer
    What the hell do you do for a living, 2 beers chatting on-line i'm concerned.

    I own a couple shops, I have employee's to do the work, Im just baby sitting.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Mr. Gear Jammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    250
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by injured
    I own a couple shops, I have employee's to do the work, Im just baby sitting.
    Your "The" man, you just tell people what to do. could be boring but i bet you do a bunch of paper work.

  14. #14
    ... Tiffanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    My Bikes
    Bianchi San Mateo
    Posts
    3,513
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <<that's me in withdrawal

  15. #15
    got the climbing bug jsigone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    My Bikes
    one for everything
    Posts
    7,067
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we stock Patron at work for those "late" nights and our last late night ended up like this


  16. #16
    got the climbing bug jsigone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    My Bikes
    one for everything
    Posts
    7,067
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTW the pres of the company wasn't too happy about the small hole in the wall, think someone told him they dropped a computer and the wall saved it, LOL

  17. #17
    Senior Member BigSean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Nor-Cal Bay Area
    Posts
    5,088
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsigone
    we stock Patron at work for those "late" nights and our last late night ended up like this


    Atleast your drinkin the good stuff. Those stairs look like fun.

  18. #18
    Senior Member BigSean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Nor-Cal Bay Area
    Posts
    5,088
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gear Jammer
    Your "The" man, you just tell people what to do. could be boring but i bet you do a bunch of paper work.

    I should be doing more then I have been. I gotta get active today, start promoting more. Christmas is coming ya know, and so is the wife's b-day. Wow, she's getting old.

  19. #19
    got the climbing bug jsigone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    My Bikes
    one for everything
    Posts
    7,067
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    some people wonder if we ever get work done

  20. #20
    Senior Member Mr. Gear Jammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    250
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ptbryant
    <<that's me in withdrawal
    With-drawal from coffee right? .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •