Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 65
  1. #1
    Banned. Mr. Beanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Upland Ca
    My Bikes
    Lemond Chambery/Cannondale R-900/Trek 8000 MTB/Burley Duet tandem
    Posts
    20,031
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Getting Into Shape for 2008!

    Found this pic form 4 years and 20/25 lbs ago! Was my best year on the bike and man did I feel good! I'm making a promise to myself to get back into shape for 2008. Gonna do the KOM,The Triple Crown, and kick some azz! I'm tired of being fat. I'm getting into shape starting now DAMMIT!

    Who is with me?

    Who cares that I'm a bit older, I can do it!


  2. #2
    riding once again jschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    My Bikes
    '06 Cervelo R3, '05 Specialized Allez
    Posts
    7,360
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's too early to give up on 2007. One year at a time, dude!
    If you notice this notice then you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,560
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll join ya, Beanz! I gotta get back into race shape and drop a few percentage points. I think with the shorter days I'll be incorporating more running days into my week, so hopefully I can trim the excess fat off. Every year, it gets a little harder and harder...

  4. #4
    Senior Member thomson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,332
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like Leaner Meaner Beaner!!! Go Freddy Go!!!!

  5. #5
    no more nellie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,369
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in...only I need to get my widened load leaner now before the Fall Solvang Double.

  6. #6
    Senior Member thomson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,332
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happytime View Post
    I'll join ya, Beanz! I gotta get back into race shape and drop a few percentage points. I think with the shorter days I'll be incorporating more running days into my week, so hopefully I can trim the excess fat off. Every year, it gets a little harder and harder...
    BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That's a good one

  7. #7
    no more nellie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,369
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thomson View Post
    BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That's a good one
    +1,000,000. She must mean the fat between her ears.

  8. #8
    Senior Member thomson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,332
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by merider1 View Post
    I'm in...only I need to get my widened load leaner now before the Fall Solvang Double.
    You are ready now Mary!!

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,560
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thomson View Post
    Sounds like Leaner Meaner Beaner!!! Go Freddy Go!!!!

  10. #10
    no more nellie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,369
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thomson View Post
    You are ready now Mary!!
    What part about leaning out the widened load did you not get?

  11. #11
    Senior Member thomson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,332
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by merider1 View Post
    What part about leaning out the widened load did you not get?
    The imagination part.

  12. #12
    no more nellie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,369
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thomson View Post
    The imagination part.
    Look it, I'm going to lighten my bike one way or the other so that I can keep up with your Bianchi and Joy's specialized.

  13. #13
    no more nellie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,369
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Beanz? Does this mean you're going to plan/organize some "get your ass in shape NOW!" rides?

  14. #14
    Senior Member thomson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,332
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by merider1 View Post
    Look it, I'm going to lighten my bike one way or the other so that I can keep up with your Bianchi and Joy's specialized.
    Did you say "Look"? Lots of people buying Looks lately.

  15. #15
    no more nellie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,369
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thomson View Post
    Did you say "Look"? Lots of people buying Looks lately.
    NO. Nor did I say "prostitution" - which is what I'd have to resort to in order to afford one.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,560
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    And they call me the thread derailer!

  17. #17
    no more nellie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,369
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not derailing anything, Happylongtime! I'm merely pointing out that I have to either lose weight or sell sexual services to men on the street to make my goal of lightening my bike for both the Solvang Double and 2008. I can't think of anything more aligned to this topic.

  18. #18
    Senior Member thomson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,332
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by merider1 View Post
    NO. Nor did I say "prostitution" - which is what I'd have to resort to in order to afford one.
    That's what I did.

  19. #19
    no more nellie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,369
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thomson View Post
    That's what I did.
    Derailer! Now, drop and give Mr. Beanz 20!

  20. #20
    Senior Member thomson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,332
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by merider1 View Post
    Derailer! Now, drop and give Mr. Beanz 20!
    <decided to quit while ahead>

  21. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    546
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm with you freddy.....I've been riding mostly at a fat burning HR the last couple of months...riding to work most days and eating Lean Cuisines at work every day...
    Everyone has been remarking on my weight loss the last couple of weeks.....so my new regimen must be working.....
    Good luck..!!

  22. #22
    . Luwin1026's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,220
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Beanz View Post




    Dude!! This show's coming back on!! Who thinks Beanz looks like he can open up a can of whoop-azz on the competition? I DO!!!!


  23. #23
    Senior Member VanceMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    4,183
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dick Butkus, Jr.

  24. #24
    Banned. Mr. Beanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Upland Ca
    My Bikes
    Lemond Chambery/Cannondale R-900/Trek 8000 MTB/Burley Duet tandem
    Posts
    20,031
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luwin1026 View Post
    Dude!! This show's coming back on!! Who thinks Beanz looks like he can open up a can of whoop-azz on the competition? I DO!!!!

    Hehehe! Luwin, back before I discovered cycling I used to seriously pump iron. Some of teh kids' friends used to ask me if I were one of the Gladiators. That's when the showwas on. Long ago in a far away world...

  25. #25
    Banned. Mr. Beanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Upland Ca
    My Bikes
    Lemond Chambery/Cannondale R-900/Trek 8000 MTB/Burley Duet tandem
    Posts
    20,031
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar27 View Post
    I'm with you freddy.....I've been riding mostly at a fat burning HR the last couple of months...riding to work most days and eating Lean Cuisines at work every day...
    Everyone has been remarking on my weight loss the last couple of weeks.....so my new regimen must be working.....
    Good luck..!!

    Good for you dude! I need to get back to that stage now. Motivating aint it? Good job man!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •