Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Ouch!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    My Bikes
    2006 Specialized Roubaix, Windsor Clockwork Orange
    Posts
    298
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Ouch!

    Just the title of this hurts: Biker's penis hit by lightning

    I'm glad he's going to be okay but, I'll think about it the next time I'm 'watering the plants'.

    Ladies, consider yourselves lucky.
    maDDmike -- thinking is a very dangerous activity, it should be only be done by qualified professionals

  2. #2
    Pedal pusher... alicestrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    My Bikes
    I've got a bunch...
    Posts
    7,754
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maddmike View Post
    Just the title of this hurts: Biker's penis hit by lightning

    I'm glad he's going to be okay but, I'll think about it the next time I'm 'watering the plants'.

    Ladies, consider yourselves lucky.

    Oh my...
    May you live long, live strong, and live happy!

  3. #3
    no more nellie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,369
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Well, at least for the rest of his life he can call it the "amazing lightening rod" and no one can roll his/her eyes at him.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,560
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds to me like a new urban myth.

    I wonder if Adam on Mythbusters will attempt this one?
    Last edited by Happytime; 09-21-07 at 11:14 AM.

  5. #5
    Whateverthehell Chucklehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.S.A.
    My Bikes
    '06 Blue Competition RC5AL w/ritchey pro fork, spinergy stealth PBO, etc.
    Posts
    7,433
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, they've tried the brown sound and the electric fence. don't see why they wouldn't give this one a shot, too.
    "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo daVinci

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best quote from the story:

    my penis will function normally eventually.

    Words to live by.

  7. #7
    no more nellie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,369
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happytime View Post
    Sounds to me like a new urban myth.

    I wonder if Adam on Mythbusters will attempt this one?
    Oh, I bet it happened. Leave it to man to pull his member out and produce liquid in the middle of a lightening storm. Hello? My mother told me to drop to the ground and make myself as tiny as possible so as to avoid being struck. Clearly, he wasn't given or misundersood that advice.

    Unless, of course, it was one of those freak lightening bolts that travel 30 miles sideways and hit an object where there isn't even a storm. In that case, I repeat, he has bragging rights for his "amazing lightening rod."

  8. #8
    In beaurocratic limbo urbanknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    My Bikes
    Specialized Allez, K2 Razorback
    Posts
    22,457
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, check out www.darwinawards.com for the amazingly stupid things we males are capable of.
    "Well, I guess you can cut the arts as much as you want... Sooner or later, these kids aren't going to have anything to read or write about." (Richard Dreyfus as Glenn Holland)

  9. #9
    Not so fast now..... Dizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Aliso Viejo, Ca
    My Bikes
    GT Rage - 1995
    Posts
    237
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by merider1 View Post
    Oh, I bet it happened. Leave it to man to pull his member out and produce liquid in the middle of a lightening storm. Hello? My mother told me to drop to the ground and make myself as tiny as possible so as to avoid being struck. Clearly, he wasn't given or misundersood that advice.

    Unless, of course, it was one of those freak lightening bolts that travel 30 miles sideways and hit an object where there isn't even a storm. In that case, I repeat, he has bragging rights for his "amazing lightening rod."
    he must be a very attractive guy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •