Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Racerboy Douchebaggery jpconrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rosebowl Land
    My Bikes
    2007 Cannondale systemSix, 2008 Bianchi Pista
    Posts
    3,200
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Is Anyone Missing a Polar HRM?

    I'm going to expand this since I cannot figure out how I ended up with this... Maybe it's from before the Baker to DV Race and I didn't find it until now.

    Anyway, I've found a Polar HRM in my minivan and am trying to find it's owner.

  2. #2
    Senior Member VanceMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    4,178
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, but I'm missing a brand new pair of Sidi Ergo 2s... seen any of those?

  3. #3
    no more nellie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,369
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpconrad View Post
    I'm going to expand this since I cannot figure out how I ended up with this... Maybe it's from before the Baker to DV Race and I didn't find it until now.

    Anyway, I've found a Polar HRM in my minivan and am trying to find it's owner.
    I am, but I can't imagine how it would have ended up in your minivan. The only time I was in it was on the AC adventure, and I had been missing it since before then.

  4. #4
    Senior Member DanteB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bakersfield, Host of the 2012 ToC ITT
    My Bikes
    Waterford 2200
    Posts
    1,747
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by merider1 View Post
    I am, but I can't imagine how it would have ended up in your minivan. The only time I was in it was on the AC adventure, and I had been missing it since before then.
    How about Solvang? Or was it that wild Saturday night party!
    Make mine a double!

  5. #5
    no more nellie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,369
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanteB View Post
    How about Solvang? Or was it that wild Saturday night party!
    Hmmm....maybe and...maybe.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,560
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm missing my good sense. And maybe my marbles. Anyone found 'em yet?

  7. #7
    Senior Member DanteB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bakersfield, Host of the 2012 ToC ITT
    My Bikes
    Waterford 2200
    Posts
    1,747
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happytime View Post
    I'm missing my good sense. And maybe my marbles. Anyone found 'em yet?
    I've got 2 boxes of extra marbles.
    Make mine a double!

  8. #8
    Racerboy Douchebaggery jpconrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rosebowl Land
    My Bikes
    2007 Cannondale systemSix, 2008 Bianchi Pista
    Posts
    3,200
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by merider1 View Post
    I am, but I can't imagine how it would have ended up in your minivan. The only time I was in it was on the AC adventure, and I had been missing it since before then.
    Is it the chest strap? If so, how did you get it off in my minivan?

  9. #9
    no more nellie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,369
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happytime View Post
    I'm missing my good sense. And maybe my marbles. Anyone found 'em yet?
    I'm missing my virginity. Really. I miss it.

  10. #10
    no more nellie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,369
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpconrad View Post
    Is it the chest strap? If so, how did you get it off in my minivan?
    Hmmm...it really might be mine. And as for undressing without others noticing? Well, you see, when one has IBTs, no one notices when the top comes off.

  11. #11
    Racerboy Douchebaggery jpconrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rosebowl Land
    My Bikes
    2007 Cannondale systemSix, 2008 Bianchi Pista
    Posts
    3,200
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by merider1 View Post
    Hmmm...it really might be mine. And as for undressing without others noticing? Well, you see, when one has IBTs, no one notices when the top comes off.
    Welp, if you ever come over again you can take a look at it and see if it's yours.

    And next time you go getting undressed in my minivan make sure and let Sonia or I know first.

  12. #12
    Senior Member BigSean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Nor-Cal Bay Area
    Posts
    5,088
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpconrad View Post
    I'm going to expand this since I cannot figure out how I ended up with this... Maybe it's from before the Baker to DV Race and I didn't find it until now.

    Anyway, I've found a Polar HRM in my minivan and am trying to find it's owner.
    Not that I want back.

  13. #13
    no more nellie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,369
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpconrad View Post
    And next time you go getting undressed in my minivan make sure and let Sonia or I know first.
    Why? So you can get a good laugh?

  14. #14
    Does Not Exist
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Voltairia
    Posts
    2,094
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by merider1 View Post
    I'm missing my virginity. Really. I miss it.
    No time like the first time?

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,560
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, definitely not mine, as I found both my Polar HRM and strap.

  16. #16
    no more nellie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,369
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by efficiency View Post
    No time like the first time?
    No, silly. I just like the thought of being pure.

    John, if the HRM isn't Happy's, I'd like to see it when I'm over next. It may be mine, although I swear your wife and I are not having a clandestine affair.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •