Stories of uncool things done on a bike:
1. Squealing tires and banshee laughter doing the downward spiral of the SaMo parking structures, late at night. Then, eating shyte at level two. Standing up all affronted, and looking around to make sure no one else witnessed it. Then laughing again.
2. Getting bogged down in the sand in the beach in Venice in the wee hours. Toppling over. Seemed sensible at the time. Then, watching my little brother do a fabulous circus-monkey backflip off his roommate's motor bike, and sticking the landing. Much hilarity ensued.
3. Popping two flats riding down the wood-plank "handicap access" ramp at the SaMo beach.
4. Death Valley Dumb-Assedness. Straying from the pavement whilst ogling the off-piste scenery. Boom. Ouch. LOL. Yes, I suck.
5. Repressed memory: sticking my foot into the spokes of my big brother's bike while riding on the handle bars, in a misguided attempt to slow down. Oh, we slowed down, all right. Right into the drainage ditch. Still got the cool old-school scars on the big toe.