Anyone have yours ready yet? Slams, Ultras, Crowns, CAMs, KOMs? Any ride you want to do or climb you want to do better? Any tour, race or randonee? Mileage goal, climbing goal? Charitable donations, activities / other off the bike goal? If you want to do it, let's hear it....
1) survive my first full road race season and be useful to my team
2) Ride 4000 miles, double of what I pulled off this yr in 07'
3) Have an average of 22mph on my lunch rides
4) Have an average of 20mph on all other rides, not including mt rides.
5) Climb South grade from taco shop to store in under 90 minutes
6) Hit a max sprint of 45mph (I need a 11t for that)
7) Shed any weight I can, I don't care, anything below 190 will make me happy
Mostly, I'm going to stick with last years goal which was to keep riding and having fun on my bike.
Here are a few tangibles:
- 4800 miles (it's a 20% bump from this year)
- Mulholland Challenge (screw the other KOM rides, I'd rather do...)
- Sea to Summit (Mt Pinos at the end looked 'fun' and it's for charity (see below))
- Grand Tour Double (yeah I said double, but only if I can sucker people into riding with me)
- Raise funds / donate $10,000 for various charities
- Climb Latigo in 1 hour (pb is 1:05, but it's been around 1:10-1:15 the past few times)
If I do those, I'll lose weight, but that's not a specific goal this year.
1. Break 200 lbs (as in dropping below it.)
3. Force ME to give me my rightfully earned 2007 CAM credit. If this goes to court I'm going to demand punitive damages for emotional pain and suffering. ME will be sentenced to driving south of Camp Pendleton once a month for 12 months.