Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Southern California (http://www.bikeforums.net/southern-california/)
-   -   SoCal Bike Gallery (http://www.bikeforums.net/southern-california/406153-socal-bike-gallery.html)

marn 11-15-10 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCnoJ (Post 11788012)
What's up Marny? Awesome photo and photos on the link on your sig.

It's JD (from MMCC) by the way.

thanks!

i was into photography before biking.

my friend who also does photography helped set up the shot.

i'll see you on the next ride!

fly:yes/land:no 11-25-10 12:36 AM

here is my commuter/trainer until my new road bike comes in:

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...g?t=1290284716

my ohio fleet consists of a soloist team and ridley supercross, but i doubt either of those two will make it out here.

Bobsled 12-06-10 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calamarichris (Post 11297214)

Where was this photo taken at?

ZippyThePinhead 12-06-10 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobsled (Post 11893520)
Where was this photo taken at?

Lake Henshaw?

GP 12-06-10 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZippyThePinhead (Post 11893754)

The lake is Lake Henshaw. The picture was taken at the overlook on Palomar's East Grade Rd. The cyclist in the background is on E. Grade Rd.

Bobsled 12-06-10 02:30 PM

thanks.

mercierkiller 01-05-11 12:34 PM

here is my 2010 mercier kilo tt

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...rkiller2ss.jpg

sosojeffcc 01-15-11 04:56 PM

n00b here, just picked up this trek 2.1 today :) Beautiful day to ride.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...CC/trek001.jpg

Irvent 01-17-11 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sosojeffcc (Post 12082612)
n00b here, just picked up this trek 2.1 today :) Beautiful day to ride.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...CC/trek001.jpg

Nice bike.
Nicer car ;)

kandyredcoi 01-17-11 01:20 PM

its ugly, its heavy but i ride for up to 50miles at a time
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._6817438_n.jpg
catch me on the SART or SGRT :)

ZippyThePinhead 01-17-11 01:39 PM

I probably should have gotten closer to the bike, but anyway...

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_1KIkyGrYV5k/TS...2011%20051.jpg

The bike is a 2010 Motobecane that I purchased off eBay. I don't normally ride in the area where the photo was taken, but it was pretty nice, and I can't think of many places around Orange County that feature such a vista.

robncircus 01-17-11 02:01 PM

Not sure i've posted in this thread.

Road/race:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._3977239_n.jpg

Bar:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._7315105_n.jpg

Mountain (just got it!):

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._6626704_n.jpg

oc_rider 02-03-11 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robncircus (Post 12090406)

Glad to see that you got another road bike again. Which frame is that?

robncircus 02-03-11 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oc_rider (Post 12173741)
Glad to see that you got another road bike again. Which frame is that?

Hey

It's a Spooky Skeletor. http://sbox.spookybikes.com/bikes/skeletor

Small comapny from the east coast. Very stiff

GP 02-09-11 04:34 PM

My Cross Check got killed by a careless driver so I bought a new used bike.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5177/...7e0d4d8b4f.jpg

calamarichris 02-09-11 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GP (Post 12201842)
My Cross Check got killed by a careless driver so I bought a new used bike.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5177/...7e0d4d8b4f.jpg

Fenders in San Diego? Are you just being ironic?
Sorry about your loss, and gratulations on the new bike.

zitter 02-10-11 02:53 PM

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/...209_210032.jpg

sojourn 02-11-11 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zitter (Post 12206327)

NICE!!
Great lines, good color....I like it!!

zitter 02-11-11 04:46 PM

I'm getting a new saddle soon, the current one is cheap and pretty uncomfortable. Maybe a fizik arione off ebay.

My drive train is a mishmash of parts too lol. Tiagra RD, Ultegra 6700 FD, 2010 Force crankset, Ultegra 9 spd 6500 shifters with a 12-26 sram cassette. I'll probably make the jump to 10spd in a month or two when I have the funds.

sojourn 02-11-11 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zitter (Post 12212119)
I'm getting a new saddle soon, the current one is cheap and pretty uncomfortable. Maybe a fizik arione off ebay.

My drive train is a mishmash of parts too lol. Tiagra RD, Ultegra 6700 FD, 2010 Force crankset, Ultegra 9 spd 6500 shifters with a 12-26 sram cassette. I'll probably make the jump to 10spd in a month or two when I have the funds.

Hey, based on what I see you've done a great job!

knowledgdropper 02-11-11 06:54 PM

Updated pics of my bike for the local forum.

New stem & bars (3T ARX team & Ergonova Team)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...o/17FW9842.jpg

New to me Zipp 303s (2007ish, obtained via barter)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...o/17FW9843.jpg

Standard BF garage pic
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...o/17FW9840.jpg

Enjoy!

jsigone 02-13-11 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zitter (Post 12212119)
I'm getting a new saddle soon, the current one is cheap and pretty uncomfortable. Maybe a fizik arione off ebay.

My drive train is a mishmash of parts too lol. Tiagra RD, Ultegra 6700 FD, 2010 Force crankset, Ultegra 9 spd 6500 shifters with a 12-26 sram cassette. I'll probably make the jump to 10spd in a month or two when I have the funds.

haha no worries, your not alone. Rival shifter/rear D, DA brakes, Shimano R700 cranks, ultegra Front D, DA BB, KMC chain and 105 cassette.

VanceMac 02-13-11 08:20 AM

That's a pretty sweet ride, GP. And looks familiar... you didn't buy from someone up this way, did you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GP (Post 12201842)
My Cross Check got killed by a careless driver so I bought a new used bike.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5177/...7e0d4d8b4f.jpg


GP 02-13-11 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VanceMac (Post 12217876)
That's a pretty sweet ride, GP. And looks familiar... you didn't buy from someone up this way, did you?

No, there's a good bike shop a block from my house. http://www.yelp.com/biz/pacific-coast-cycles-oceanside

IanInSD 02-15-11 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GP (Post 12220389)
No, there's a good bike shop a block from my house. http://www.yelp.com/biz/pacific-coast-cycles-oceanside

Nice to see that your public funded job to which I am paying for with my taxes has allowed you to buy a bike.

Ian in SD


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:08 AM.