How much does it weigh?
Women riders... sponsorship opportunity.
Forward/relay this to whoever you think would be good for this. If someone who has access to the Women's forum can post this there as well, I would appreciate it. I do know of friends who are applying but the more people from Los Angeles applying the better!
Trek Women is not a single voice. It's a community of voices united by a single passion: riding bikes. That's why a little over a year ago we invited five Women Who Ride to share their stories by blogging their life, the things that matter to them, and of course, how a bicycle is interconnected to it all. Now it's time to select five new Women Who Ride to represent the Trek Women community. As one of the Women Who Ride, you'll have fun, you'll inspire, and you'll learn. And who knows, the life you change just might be your own.
If you think you've got what it takes to be part of this year's Trek Women Who Ride team, fill out the application below and tell us why.
Applications must be submitted by January 25, 2009. Winners will be notified the week of March 23, 2009.
Perks for Women Who Ride
* A brand-new Trek Women Specific Design (WSD) bike that fits their riding style
* Trek cycling gear that's specifically made for women
* Fitness, training and maintenance tips from Trek cycling experts
What it Entails
* Comfortable blogging for a public audience
* Open to sharing personal experiences
* Willing to invite discussion, comments and tips from an online audience
* Able to reply to audience within 48 hours
* Able to access a broadband Internet connection
* Available for three days of training
* A legal resident of the U.S. and at least 21 years of age
* Willing to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a publicity release
* Willing to participate the entire length of the program (April 30, 2009 to May 1, 2010)