Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 109
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    933
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Night riding in Orange County - where?

    Hi all,
    I live in Irvine and starting to consider doing some rides at night. I'm basically considering my goals for 2011 which include riding a double century. For me, this will certainly involve riding at night which I haven't done much of before. Since our clocks rolled back, it seems much easier to do a night ride without having to wait too long for it to get dark.

    For those of you living in the Irvine/Newport Beach area, what are your favorite/safest routes to ride in the dark (with lights of course). Specifically, I'm wondering if Santiago Canyon is relatively safe at night.

    Thanks in advance!
    -D

  2. #2
    www.ocrebels.com Rick@OCRR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Whittier, CA
    My Bikes
    GT Edge Titanium, Mercian Vincitore, Masi Gran Criterium, GT Zaskar, Hercules 3-Speed, KHS Flight Team
    Posts
    5,426
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idoru2005 View Post
    Hi all,
    I live in Irvine and starting to consider doing some rides at night.
    Hi idoru,

    The OC Rebels have night rides from Windrow Park in Irvine on Tues. and Thur. evenings beginning at 6:00PM. No ride this Thur. since it's a holiday, but on all non-holiday Tues. and Thur. evenings, show up and ride.

    Lou Ann, who rides with us, has done a couple of double centuries so she could probably help you in that regard. Also, Tom Parkes (who has ridden 100+ doubles) often (but not always) joins us.

    Route wise we have several, plus we're always looking and trying new options. Yes, Santiago Canyon is relatively safe at night. We also ride Lemon Heights, Newport Coast to Vista Ridge/Ridge Park, Mission Viejo to Vista Del Lago, and lots of other options/areas.

    No charge for the rides, just show up and ride!

    Rick / OCRR

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Orange County - SoCal
    My Bikes
    2011 Cannondale CAAD10
    Posts
    1,467
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have lived in Irvine the past 16 years.

    I wouldn't ride Santiago at night. No way. You see all the beer bottles and broken lights from accidents all over the shoulder? I ride that road every day and have never seen an incident so I would imagine all that stuff must happen at night! Also, visibility is rough out there without street lighting. I've never done it - but wouldn't try it. I error on the conservative side, however.

    You know what I would do? Get to the Mountains to the Sea trail and bike from Irvine to Newport. You never have to stop, it's completely empty at night, and there is zero risk of a car hitting you. There's a small portion on Harvard that you will need to ride but it's two lanes each direction with a large bike lane. You can even sneak through a residential area with no traffic if you want to avoid Harvard.

    Oustide of that it's essentially 25 miles of car-free, walker-free, biker-free bike path. I usually hit it a couple of times a week around 8-9pm. I have averaged 21mph for the roundtrip so you can really fly - especially around the Back Bay. There's something surreal about having your iPod blasting as you sail down that Back Bay hill at 30mph in the dark and end up flying along the Bay at 25mph with the cold wind hitting you around every corner. You feel alive!

    I know there's not much traffic around the Spectrum since that's an industrialized area. I'm scared of the drunks leaving the Spectrum, however.

    I'm very concerend with my safety even in the daytime so at night I'd rather not be around people who are more likely to be drunk or have their visibility impaired by the darkness. I'd stick to the bike path.

  4. #4
    Get out and ride! Pamestique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Tustin, CA
    My Bikes
    2002 Lemond Zurich, 2006 Santa Cruz Superlight, 2010 Landshark, 2012 Santa Cruz Juliana, 2014 Juliana Premiero Origin 29er and last but not least, the "Frankenweenie"!
    Posts
    4,478
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    go to irlandmarks.org - check out the schedule of activities. Lots of night rides posted.

    Although I assume you mean road... thankfully Orange County is covered with bike trails and paths all safe to use during the night with proper lights. I know people ride through Santiago Canyon at night (as I see them) and other places, but just know, the roads are not all the safe especially at night. You take a risk when cars are involved.

    If time is limited, try riding early morning - still dark but traffic much lighter...
    ______________________________________________________________

    Private docent led mountain bike rides through Limestone Canyon. Go to letsgooutside.org and register today! Also available: hikes, equestrian rides and family events as well as trail maintenance and science study.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    933
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick@OCRR View Post
    Hi idoru,

    The OC Rebels have night rides from Windrow Park in Irvine on Tues. and Thur. evenings beginning at 6:00PM. No ride this Thur. since it's a holiday, but on all non-holiday Tues. and Thur. evenings, show up and ride.

    Lou Ann, who rides with us, has done a couple of double centuries so she could probably help you in that regard. Also, Tom Parkes (who has ridden 100+ doubles) often (but not always) joins us.

    Route wise we have several, plus we're always looking and trying new options. Yes, Santiago Canyon is relatively safe at night. We also ride Lemon Heights, Newport Coast to Vista Ridge/Ridge Park, Mission Viejo to Vista Del Lago, and lots of other options/areas.

    No charge for the rides, just show up and ride!

    Rick / OCRR
    Thanks Rick! Looks like I'll be joining the rebels on Tuesday!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    933
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Accordion View Post
    I have lived in Irvine the past 16 years.

    I wouldn't ride Santiago at night. No way. You see all the beer bottles and broken lights from accidents all over the shoulder? I ride that road every day and have never seen an incident so I would imagine all that stuff must happen at night! Also, visibility is rough out there without street lighting. I've never done it - but wouldn't try it. I error on the conservative side, however.

    You know what I would do? Get to the Mountains to the Sea trail and bike from Irvine to Newport. You never have to stop, it's completely empty at night, and there is zero risk of a car hitting you. There's a small portion on Harvard that you will need to ride but it's two lanes each direction with a large bike lane. You can even sneak through a residential area with no traffic if you want to avoid Harvard.

    Oustide of that it's essentially 25 miles of car-free, walker-free, biker-free bike path. I usually hit it a couple of times a week around 8-9pm. I have averaged 21mph for the roundtrip so you can really fly - especially around the Back Bay. There's something surreal about having your iPod blasting as you sail down that Back Bay hill at 30mph in the dark and end up flying along the Bay at 25mph with the cold wind hitting you around every corner. You feel alive!

    I know there's not much traffic around the Spectrum since that's an industrialized area. I'm scared of the drunks leaving the Spectrum, however.

    I'm very concerend with my safety even in the daytime so at night I'd rather not be around people who are more likely to be drunk or have their visibility impaired by the darkness. I'd stick to the bike path.

    Thanks for that suggestion. It's on my to-do list. I know that route well.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    933
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pamestique View Post
    go to irlandmarks.org - check out the schedule of activities. Lots of night rides posted.

    Although I assume you mean road... thankfully Orange County is covered with bike trails and paths all safe to use during the night with proper lights. I know people ride through Santiago Canyon at night (as I see them) and other places, but just know, the roads are not all the safe especially at night. You take a risk when cars are involved.

    If time is limited, try riding early morning - still dark but traffic much lighter...
    Hi Pamestique, thanks for the input on Santiago. One path I'm curious about is the path which runs from Jeffrey/University (running parallel to 405S) to Shady Canyon. There's a gate near the 405S entrance. And I'm wondering if this gets closed at night.

  8. #8
    aka Jerome CritEastwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Colorado Again
    My Bikes
    Yes
    Posts
    1,080
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm diggin' on all of the misinformation in this thread so far.

    The County Class I bikeways are all officially closed this time of year at 6PM. There is also a 10MPH speed limit for bicycles on them. Neither seem to be enforced, but both should have been mentioned by those suggesting their use after dark.

    As far as those who don't recommend riding the streets at night, they apparently don't have a very good grip on math. Fewer vehicles equals fewer chances of having an incident with them. I've ridden all over the county at night and am still here to talk about it (except Ortega Hwy, which is on my short-list to hit up).

    To the OP; use good lights, your imagination and Google Maps. Using secondaries and resedential thoughways at night is great. Irvine has so many Class II bikeways, connecting up secondaries and resedentials is super easy. Accessing Anaheim Hills and Yorba Linda from Irvine is easily possible with these tactics in mind.
    Runnin' With The Pack

  9. #9
    Senior Member socalrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Upland, CA
    My Bikes
    Litespeed Liege, Motorola Team Issue Eddy Mercxk, Surly Crosscheck Cyclocross bike, Fisher Supercaliber Mtn. Bike
    Posts
    5,002
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Riding at night is a joy compared to the daytime hours.. The traffic here in the IE is down about 90-95% at night.. I have done 30 mile rides where fewer than 10 cars have passed me in total..

    Have adequate lighting, a good tailight and realize you can ride as fast as the quality of the lighting you use..

    Most lights sold are lights used for being seen by cars as opposed to seeing the road in front of you..

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    933
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CritEastwood View Post
    I'm diggin' on all of the misinformation in this thread so far.

    The County Class I bikeways are all officially closed this time of year at 6PM. There is also a 10MPH speed limit for bicycles on them. Neither seem to be enforced, but both should have been mentioned by those suggesting their use after dark.

    As far as those who don't recommend riding the streets at night, they apparently don't have a very good grip on math. Fewer vehicles equals fewer chances of having an incident with them. I've ridden all over the county at night and am still here to talk about it (except Ortega Hwy, which is on my short-list to hit up).

    To the OP; use good lights, your imagination and Google Maps. Using secondaries and resedential thoughways at night is great. Irvine has so many Class II bikeways, connecting up secondaries and resedentials is super easy. Accessing Anaheim Hills and Yorba Linda from Irvine is easily possible with these tactics in mind.
    Ok then. Please post an example of how to get to Anaheim hills from Irvine (say University Park). This is the kind of distance I'm talking about. Much appreciated.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    933
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrider View Post
    Riding at night is a joy compared to the daytime hours.. The traffic here in the IE is down about 90-95% at night.. I have done 30 mile rides where fewer than 10 cars have passed me in total..

    Have adequate lighting, a good tailight and realize you can ride as fast as the quality of the lighting you use..

    Most lights sold are lights used for being seen by cars as opposed to seeing the road in front of you..
    What is a common setup for socal night riding? I currently have a PB superflash and another generic rear blinkie. I have a 3 LED front light, but I don't have a "to see the road" light yet.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Orange County - SoCal
    My Bikes
    2011 Cannondale CAAD10
    Posts
    1,467
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CritEastwood View Post
    I'm diggin' on all of the misinformation in this thread so far.

    The County Class I bikeways are all officially closed this time of year at 6PM. There is also a 10MPH speed limit for bicycles on them. Neither seem to be enforced, but both should have been mentioned by those suggesting their use after dark.

    As far as those who don't recommend riding the streets at night, they apparently don't have a very good grip on math. Fewer vehicles equals fewer chances of having an incident with them. I've ridden all over the county at night and am still here to talk about it (except Ortega Hwy, which is on my short-list to hit up).

    To the OP; use good lights, your imagination and Google Maps. Using secondaries and resedential thoughways at night is great. Irvine has so many Class II bikeways, connecting up secondaries and resedentials is super easy. Accessing Anaheim Hills and Yorba Linda from Irvine is easily possible with these tactics in mind.
    To each his own. I have TWO Dinotte 200L headlights and a Superflash in the rear and wouldn't thing of riding Santiago at night. There are also FAR fewer people out at night but your won't find me in certain parks in the dark. It's just more dangerous in my mind.

  13. #13
    Despite all my rage, I am rooftest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    My Bikes
    LeMond Zurich, Colnago C-50
    Posts
    2,619
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don't think riding at night is more dangerous, you aren't being realistic. That said, I enjoy riding at night. I prefer to stay on streets with slower speed limits, although the bike lanes on Santiago Canyon would make me feel safe.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Orange County - SoCal
    My Bikes
    2011 Cannondale CAAD10
    Posts
    1,467
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooftest View Post
    If you don't think riding at night is more dangerous, you aren't being realistic. That said, I enjoy riding at night. I prefer to stay on streets with slower speed limits, although the bike lanes on Santiago Canyon would make me feel safe.
    Not now they wouldn't. They're doing a ton of work on the road and right now it has new asphalt but no reflective markings whatsoever. The bike lane / shoulder lane isn't even painted for 2/3 of Santiago. Definitely wait a week or two before trying it.

  15. #15
    Senior Member rallison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Belmont Shore (Long Beach), CA
    My Bikes
    Scattante R-560 w/ Velocity Deep V rims
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CritEastwood View Post
    As far as those who don't recommend riding the streets at night, they apparently don't have a very good grip on math. Fewer vehicles equals fewer chances of having an incident with them.
    I'm pretty sure the main concern with riding at night is the worry of running into a drunk driver. From the IIHS from 2009:

    Time of Day - Deaths - %
    Midnight-3am - 4,378 - 13
    3am-6am - 2,824 - 8
    6am-9am - 3,041 - 9
    9am-noon - 3,236 - 10
    Noon-3pm - 4,404 - 13
    3pm-6pm - 5,468 - 16
    6pm-9pm - 5,420 - 16
    9pm-midnight - 4,767 - 14

    Vehicle fatalities, true. If anyone has a similar breakdown for cyclists, I'd love to see it.

    So, 3-6PM has the highest total number of deaths, followed very closely by 6-9PM And, in third place, we get 9PM-Midnight.
    ToughAscent.com - My Rides: http://www.toughascent.com/blog/

  16. #16
    aka Jerome CritEastwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Colorado Again
    My Bikes
    Yes
    Posts
    1,080
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idoru2005 View Post
    Ok then. Please post an example of how to get to Anaheim hills from Irvine (say University Park). This is the kind of distance I'm talking about. Much appreciated.
    You missed a spot:
    Quote Originally Posted by CritEastwood
    To the OP; use good lights, your imagination and Google Maps.
    I'm not going to spoon-feed anyone routes on this forum anymore.
    Runnin' With The Pack

  17. #17
    aka Jerome CritEastwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Colorado Again
    My Bikes
    Yes
    Posts
    1,080
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooftest View Post
    If you don't think riding at night is more dangerous, you aren't being realistic. That said, I enjoy riding at night. I prefer to stay on streets with slower speed limits, although the bike lanes on Santiago Canyon would make me feel safe.
    I've been called much worse than unrealistic. It's all about where one chooses to ride at night, IMO. My aforementioned brand of routing would be much more dangerous to me during the daytime.
    Runnin' With The Pack

  18. #18
    aka Jerome CritEastwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Colorado Again
    My Bikes
    Yes
    Posts
    1,080
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Accordion View Post
    To each his own. I have TWO Dinotte 200L headlights and a Superflash in the rear and wouldn't thing of riding Santiago at night. There are also FAR fewer people out at night but your won't find me in certain parks in the dark. It's just more dangerous in my mind.
    I've ridden Santiago at night, Watts at night, South LA at night, Boyle Heights at night, Home Gardens at night and a grip of other places most whitebread people would shudder to think about and the boogeyman hasn't eaten me alive yet. I do have to admit to ninja status at times through some of the more sketchy 'hoods and they ('hood rats) never even know what just flashed by in the dark.
    Runnin' With The Pack

  19. #19
    aka Jerome CritEastwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Colorado Again
    My Bikes
    Yes
    Posts
    1,080
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rallison View Post
    I'm pretty sure the main concern with riding at night is the worry of running into a drunk driver. From the IIHS from 2009:

    Time of Day - Deaths - %
    Midnight-3am - 4,378 - 13
    3am-6am - 2,824 - 8
    6am-9am - 3,041 - 9
    9am-noon - 3,236 - 10
    Noon-3pm - 4,404 - 13
    3pm-6pm - 5,468 - 16
    6pm-9pm - 5,420 - 16
    9pm-midnight - 4,767 - 14

    Vehicle fatalities, true. If anyone has a similar breakdown for cyclists, I'd love to see it.

    So, 3-6PM has the highest total number of deaths, followed very closely by 6-9PM And, in third place, we get 9PM-Midnight.
    Unless you're posting up bicycle fatalities, that doesn't mean diddly-squat.

    I follow the RAGister closely enough to know that in OC the daytime bicycle fatalities severely outnumber the night fatalities.
    Runnin' With The Pack

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Menlo Park, CA
    My Bikes
    GT Forte Ti, Specialized Tricross Sport, Specialized Langster, Bianchi Fremont, Xootr Swift
    Posts
    2,171
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i enjoy riding at night. spares me from those nasty sunglasses/helmet straps tans i get from morning rides.

    i use a planet bike superflash for the rear and a magicshine for the front. the magicshine is overkill for riding in the city (and well-lit streets in general) but is absolutely necessary for bike paths, river trails, or otherwise "desolate" mountain/canyon roads.

    as confident as i am with night riding, i will admit that i did find myself lost the other night in hollywood hills. a lot of narrow, snaking roads, few cars/people, and it was cold, dark and windy. these factors started bothering me psychologically but i eventually found my way up to the hollywood sign. the last stretch was an interesting experience, as i was riding in near-darkness and i felt like i had the whole mountain to myself. but overall, i never felt unsafe or bothered by cars.

    as for getting from irvine to anaheim hills, the most straightforward route is irvine center to sand canyon to portola to jamboree/santiago cyn to cannon. or you could take irvine ctr to jeffrey to walnut and get to anaheim hills via tustin.
    i won't deny it i'm a straight ridah

  21. #21
    Senior Member rallison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Belmont Shore (Long Beach), CA
    My Bikes
    Scattante R-560 w/ Velocity Deep V rims
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CritEastwood View Post
    Unless you're posting up bicycle fatalities, that doesn't mean diddly-squat.
    It isn't perfect, but it means more than diddly-squat. Considering that 62% of fatal crashes from 9PM-6AM involve legally drunk drivers (vs 20% for the rest of the day), and that many cyclists are killed/injured by drunk drivers, I'd argue that the data, at the very least, shows that it isn't simply a matter of "less drivers = less risk."

    Quote Originally Posted by CritEastwood View Post
    I follow the RAGister closely enough to know that in OC the daytime bicycle fatalities severely outnumber the night fatalities.
    This really doesn't bolster your point since the number of daytime cyclists vastly outnumbers the number of nighttime cyclists.
    ToughAscent.com - My Rides: http://www.toughascent.com/blog/

  22. #22
    Senior Member rallison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Belmont Shore (Long Beach), CA
    My Bikes
    Scattante R-560 w/ Velocity Deep V rims
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, with that said, I do enjoy nighttime cycling (there is a certain calm to it) and agree that the route chosen makes a big difference.
    ToughAscent.com - My Rides: http://www.toughascent.com/blog/

  23. #23
    Senior Member socalrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Upland, CA
    My Bikes
    Litespeed Liege, Motorola Team Issue Eddy Mercxk, Surly Crosscheck Cyclocross bike, Fisher Supercaliber Mtn. Bike
    Posts
    5,002
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idoru2005 View Post
    What is a common setup for socal night riding? I currently have a PB superflash and another generic rear blinkie. I have a 3 LED front light, but I don't have a "to see the road" light yet.
    Depends on your route, if you have lots of lighting on the road, you can get away with a 200 lumen light. Personally I have 2 lights with 500 lumens each.. I use just one for a majority of my ride but I have a few roads that are very dark and I switch the 2nd light on in those sections and having a backup light is a big plus, just in case your battery goes out on your primary light..

    Like discussed above, the Magicshine light is the best bang for the buck.. 500 lumens out the front for under 100.00..

  24. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    933
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rallison View Post
    I'm pretty sure the main concern with riding at night is the worry of running into a drunk driver. From the IIHS from 2009:

    Time of Day - Deaths - %
    Midnight-3am - 4,378 - 13
    3am-6am - 2,824 - 8
    6am-9am - 3,041 - 9
    9am-noon - 3,236 - 10
    Noon-3pm - 4,404 - 13
    3pm-6pm - 5,468 - 16
    6pm-9pm - 5,420 - 16
    9pm-midnight - 4,767 - 14

    Vehicle fatalities, true. If anyone has a similar breakdown for cyclists, I'd love to see it.

    So, 3-6PM has the highest total number of deaths, followed very closely by 6-9PM And, in third place, we get 9PM-Midnight.
    While it's true that I'm concerned about drunk drivers, in Irvine I'm more concerned about random bike-lane drifters.

    Someone posted above that early morning is a great time to ride, but personally my feeling is that most fatal bike accidents occur in the early morning when commuters are rushing to get to work and take advantage of empty roads to drive like maniacs, email while driving, shaving, etc. I'd rather take me chances at night with the drunks.

  25. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    933
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CritEastwood View Post
    You missed a spot:

    I'm not going to spoon-feed anyone routes on this forum anymore.
    I've got plenty of imagination thank you very much. What happened last time you "spoon-fed" someone your favorite route, Jerome? Google maps and imagination only go so far. I'd like to hear about people's personal experiences, otherwise I wouldn't have posted here asking for opinions/advice.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •