Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  


Go Back   > > >

Southern California Southern California

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-11, 01:44 PM   #1
CbadRider
Administrator
Thread Starter
 
CbadRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On the bridge with Picard
Bikes: Specialized Allez, Specialized Sirrus
Posts: 5,962
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Camino Real Double Century

Anyone signed up?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerum 525 View Post
Now get on your cheap bike and give me a double century. You walking can of Crisco!!

Forum Guidelines *click here*
CbadRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-11, 04:41 PM   #2
CritEastwood
aka Jerome
 
CritEastwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Colorado Again
Bikes: Yes
Posts: 1,080
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
yes
CritEastwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-11, 05:38 PM   #3
robertkat
#5639
 
robertkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Bikes:
Posts: 1,208
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
That's next weekend right? I'll miss it as I have a 300k. But have fun. The weather is supposed to be, er, just like last year. So bring a jacket and a change of socks, if you know what I mean. Santiago Canyon in the dark makes the ride worth it.
robertkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-11, 11:53 PM   #4
DanteB
Senior Member
 
DanteB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bakersfield, Host of the 2012 ToC ITT
Bikes: Waterford 2200
Posts: 1,747
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'll be there, how about you Cbad?
__________________
Make mine a double!
DanteB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-11, 10:49 PM   #5
CbadRider
Administrator
Thread Starter
 
CbadRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On the bridge with Picard
Bikes: Specialized Allez, Specialized Sirrus
Posts: 5,962
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I'm signed up.

The weather prediction is a 30% chance of rain, so that means there's a 70% chance it won't rain. I'm going to try and get some fenders this week if possible.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerum 525 View Post
Now get on your cheap bike and give me a double century. You walking can of Crisco!!

Forum Guidelines *click here*
CbadRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-11, 10:18 AM   #6
DanteB
Senior Member
 
DanteB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bakersfield, Host of the 2012 ToC ITT
Bikes: Waterford 2200
Posts: 1,747
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CbadRider View Post
I'm signed up.

The weather prediction is a 30% chance of rain, so that means there's a 70% chance it won't rain. I'm going to try and get some fenders this week if possible.
The ones I use are SKS Race Blades, they are light weight and easy to install.
__________________
Make mine a double!
DanteB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-11, 02:04 AM   #7
DanteB
Senior Member
 
DanteB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bakersfield, Host of the 2012 ToC ITT
Bikes: Waterford 2200
Posts: 1,747
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
As of now, it looks like we are going to get wet.
__________________
Make mine a double!
DanteB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-11, 08:11 AM   #8
spingineer
Spinning like a gerbel
 
spingineer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Silicon Valley
Bikes: Seven
Posts: 7,952
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Fenders and doubles ... what a combination.

Oh, and I'll be out there too.
__________________
I'm in it to finish it.

My Cycling Blog
spingineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-11, 02:03 AM   #9
CritEastwood
aka Jerome
 
CritEastwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Colorado Again
Bikes: Yes
Posts: 1,080
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
CritEastwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-11, 08:38 PM   #10
spingineer
Spinning like a gerbel
 
spingineer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Silicon Valley
Bikes: Seven
Posts: 7,952
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
That's triple
__________________
I'm in it to finish it.

My Cycling Blog
spingineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:44 AM.