Wife wants to move to Palm Springs. Need some info on riding there.
I've seen some Strava segments which helps a bit. I know the century is notorious for the wind.
If anyone has spent time riding the area and could help I'd appreciate it.
While I don't know what I don't know, some initial questions are -
- Is there any good climbing in the area? The 74 looks like it has potential but I don't know what the bike lane and traffic situation are like.
- Are there reasonable bike lines?
- Are the roads east of the 10 in reasonable shape?
- Are there good LBS' in the area?
- How cycling friendly is the area?
We'd be there approximately Nov - May.
Thanks in advance for any beta.