Newbie looking into new road tandem
Sorry to waste everyone's time with another "open ended" request!!! I have deleted my original message and would have deleted this thread, but I couldn't figure out how to do that!?!?
Last edited by Trail_Animal; 08-01-07 at 07:10 AM.
Reason: Another stupid newbie question!
You might check Tandem Cycle Works in Denver. They used to rent some tandems. I believe they are (one of) the largest tandem retailers in the US (maybe the world). They have a large selection of tandems on hand. They are located a bit south of downtown Denver - www.tandemcycleworks.com (I think)
No offense, but your's is about the 500,000th open-ended request for help buying or finding a tandem with preconceived notions about what you don't know. All you're going to get are lukewarm, highly biased, open-ended opinions from people who would love to help but struggle to understand the preconceived box you put yourself in.
- Find one to try. A simple google of massachusetts bike rentals turned up this one in Bedford: http://bikewaysource.com. Don't know if you're in Massachusetts, but you get the idea..........
- Research the archives here.
- Research http://www.thetandemlink.com/tandems.html for Class AAA info on tandems and tandem buying.
- See 1. above if you haven't done it yet.
- Come on in with more focused questions and needs.
And, good luck in your search – I think you’ll enjoy the sport………