Well folks, its tandem rally eve and the weather forecast has gone downhill fast. 80% chance of thunderstorms, 25 mph wind, and 40-50 degrees. Man I sure could use a break here. I'm going to start the day tommorow by treating her to breakfast. Then we will report to the host hotel and sign-in. If the weather is as advertised, I believe we will not ride. It looks like the weather is supposed to improve somwhat later in the day so maybe we can get out around noon or so for part of the course. We'll attend the group dinner and hopefully, me at least, will adjourn to the hotel bar. I dug out enough polypro for her and I, found her full finger gloves suitable for cycling, and found that she could still fit into a rain suit I bought years ago when trying to introduce her to backpacking, (another failed attempt)
Wish me luck here, frankly I'm afraid of falling on the wet roads as much as anything else. We definitely don't need that! I'll let you all know how it went.