Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: FT Stewart, GA
Bikes: 2004 Cannondale CAAD 7 2004 Burley Zydeco Tandem with Piccolo Trailer Bike, '97 Pacific Dual Suspension MB
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Triplet on Order with Precision Tandems!
* Bushnell aluminum frame (with unique feature of ovalized top tube)
* XTR rear derailleur
* DA front derailleur
* DA STI
* FSA Gossamers Cranks (175/172.5/170)
* IRD 11/32 cassette - 10 speed
* Reynolds Ouzo Pro carbon fork
* DA front caliper brake
* Avid BB7 203mm rear disk brake
* 700c Velocity Dyad 40/48 wheels
* White Industries Hubs
* Salsa skewers
* Santana carbon handle Bar (Ergo & Aero Flat Top)
* Chris King headset
* Modolo Bull Horns for stokers
* Wireless Flight Deck Computer
* Terry Butterfly saddles for stokers
* Fizik Arione saddle for captain
* Speedplay X5
* 28mm Continental Ultra Gatorskins
* 7 x Bontrager Race Lite cages
* 7 x Camelbak Podium bottles
* 2 color fade paint
* 3 way intercom
* Parking stand
* 3 x matching Kucharik jerseys
* 3 x matching Velowear shorts
* 3 x matching Giro Atmos
* Receiver/hitch/trailer to transport
I started emailing the major retailers in July 2007 for this bike. Mark Johnson of Precision Tandems http://www.precisiontandems.com/index.html
replied back to the many, many emails answering every question with large 300-500 word replies - and I asked a lot of questions.
I need to thank TandemGeek and Zonatandem for their mentorship and answers to numerous questions.
Summer 2008 is gonna be great!
Last edited by All American 6; 05-02-08 at 08:59 AM.