Well, if history is any type of indicator, it looks as though the majority of responses that will be received have been received. You can see a summary of all results at the following Web site.
All tolled, it would appear as though 383 individuals responded to the poll (Someone didn't answer question #1 who answered question #2 which is the give-away). If you tally the total number of tandems owned reflected by the responses to question #1 (664) and compare it to the detailed data regarding specific brand ownership (537) you'll find the latter is 127 tandems short. There are a number of reasons that the numbers don't align which I won't go into; it suffices to say, this IS an unscientific survey and thus the results are merely "interesting" at best and certainly inconclusive.
- 38% of the respondents own more than 1 tandem.
- A whopping 4.5% of the respondents own 4 tandems.
- 19% of the respondents own off-road tandems.
- Nearly 5% of the respondents own triplets
- 11.5% of the respondents own a "take-a-part" tandem.
- Co-Motion ownership among respondents is the highest which may have more to do with owner demograhics than actual brand ownership, i.e., there are clearly more Santana tandems in the world than Co-Motion tandems so perhaps not as many Santana owners own computers or have any interest in using their computers to participate in Internet-based discussion forums.
Anyway, there you have it. Make of it what you will.