... we finished dead last! In the tandem category that is.
It was fun and we got to talk to other area tandem owners. Mind you tandems are a minuscule part of the TT, with most of the faster riders on Cervelo P3's a couple of P4's some Cannondale Slice's as well as a couple of Specialized Transition's. Will try to post a picture later.
Now for the excuses:
- We didn't really train enough
- I had 220 miles this season up to that point
- Bittersweet has about 100 miles
- It was windy, 6mph headwind down the front straight
- It was uphill into turn 1
- It was unseasonably warm
The good news:
- We had a blast
- We met some nice people
- We had very consistent lap times
- We left ample room for improvement
Can't wait for next month!