|First carbon fiber fork designed from the ground up by a custom bike manufacturer
||Developed by bike designers; fork is designed to match frame characteristics rather than designing frames to match pre-existing fork options
||The fork combines benefits of aerodynamics and handling precision, performance and comfort
Perfect match of fork to frame for best handling and performance.
|First carbon fiber fork designed to allow for extensive rake choices
||Fork is optimized to the frame, rather than vice versa. Allows fork handling to be integrated into the frame design.
||This fork sets a new standard for custom frame/fork tuning. Handling can now be perfectly optimized to each rider's needs.
|8 different rakes available
- Optimized trail
- Eliminates the need to compromise frame geometry based on rake constraints
|Precise control over bicycle handling characteristics.
|Proprietary one-piece manufacturing process
||Fully integrated carbon steerer, crown and leg construction features 100 percent carbon throughout
||Unrivaled strength, very lightweight
|Wide fork crown
||High lateral rigidity without added weight
- More tire clearance
- No modification to the fender necessary
- Fits tire size up to 25c with fender
- Fits tire size up to 28c w/o fender
- Reduces build time; easier setup
||More lateral rigidity without added weight
- Excellent cornering and descending performance
- More sure-footed, so you can attack the descents
|47 mm deep blades, true aerodynamic shape
||Excellent aerodynamics while enhancing lateral rigidity
|Optional integrated fender mount
||Fork specifically fabricated for your needs
- Fender mounts for fenders
- No mount if you don't want fenders