CANCELED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST.
Ok, so we've had what now, almost a week of total crap weather, and it looks like its going to hold on through this weekend as well. I say next weekend, we all go out and stuff ourselves with beer and pizza so we're even more motivated to get on the bike when it does clear up and dry out.
Location & Time TBA depending on interest and weather (who knows, maybe a few of us will try to sneak a ride in during the day next Saturday). I'm flexable, wife will be out of town (also a reason for this idea of mine), so let's see who's in and what the plans will be.