It seems that complaints have recently been heavy from the citizens of Parker to the Police Department. The Police Department will start writing tickets immediately.
Here are the rules that they have stated they will enforce:
1. All riders must carry ID.
2. Riders must be a maximum of two (2) abreast -- never more.
3. All riders -- each and every rider -- must stop at all stop signs.
4. At stop signs two (2) riders, abreast, must fully stop, then go. Then the next two (2) abreast riders must fully stop, then go, and the next two (2) and so on through the group.
5. Bicyclists are NEVER to go into an intersection and direct traffic. They will be ticketed for impersonating a police officer.