Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    junk in the trunk. fruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    philadelphia
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think i've got d.c. to charlottesville (the ending point) covered by taking 29...

    but does anyone have ideas on how to get from philly to baltimore (inner harbor) and then baltimore past d.c to 29, on good bikeable roads?


    any help would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Calamari to go cc_rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Falls Church, VA
    My Bikes
    Trek 750
    Posts
    3,103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you sure you want to take route 29? I live on 29, work on 29 and drive 29 29 times a day.
    But when I bike I try to STAY OFF 29.

    Are you looking for the direct, heavy traffic way, or will a more scenic route work?
    Roads only or are trails ok?

    To Baltimore - if you can get to York, there is a rail trail http://www.waba.org/new/paths/northcentral.php (crushed stone but an easy ride) that goes 45 miles to Timmonium, MD, which is almost Baltimore. You can get to downtown Baltimore on the York Road or cut west to North Charles and Saint Paul Streets. Maybe one of the Baltimore locals has a suggestion on where to go from there. There are supposed to be some routes through Anne Arundel County to Bowie. From there the Washington, Baltimore and Annapolis Trail gets you almost to DC http://www.waba.org/new/paths/wbamapframe.htm The map has some other bike routes into DC. One possible set of trails is http://www.waba.org/new/paths/atsmapframe.htm

    You could also skip Baltimore and come down through backroads in Delaware and Eastern Shore Maryland to the Kent Island Bridge and Annapolis/Anne Arundel County.

    Or go west to Gettysburg and come down the roads parallel to route 15 to Frederick, then head west to the Potomac River and either cross to Leesburg or go south on the C&O.

    Once you get near DC, take any of several trails downtown (recommend the Capital Crescent) go to Georgetown, cross the Key Bridge and take the Custis Trail west (the ugly highway on your left before you get to I-66 will be route 29). Trail T's at the WO&D. Turn right and go 40 miles to Purcellsville. From there take the good country roads south through Philomont, Middleburg, to The Plains. I'm less familiar with the bikeable roads south of there, but you should be able to parallel route 17 and route 29 the rest of the way to Charlottesville. At that point route 29 itself might not be too bad.

    a couple of web sites with cue sheets or maps.
    http://ohbike.org/
    http://www.bikepptc.org/
    http://www.waba.org/new/paths/index.php

    Good luck. Have fun. Wave to the left side in Vienna if you go down the WO&D.
    Last edited by cc_rider; 07-07-05 at 12:42 PM.

  3. #3
    Walmart bike rider gpsblake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,663
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.bikewashington.org/routes/all.htm

    has excellent maps and cue sheets for getting around the Baltimore-Washington area. They have a routes you can follow from York PA all the way to Front Royal VA.

  4. #4
    Je suis un ananas!
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Washington DC
    My Bikes
    Surly LHT, K2 Mach 1
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like CC Rider's advice, I live in DC, commute to Fairfax on the W&OD. 29 in these parts is not very bikeable, and is certainly not enjoyable. Maybe further out, but even out into western VA I'd prefer backroads myself.

  5. #5
    junk in the trunk. fruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    philadelphia
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im really glad i asked, thanks for the info!

  6. #6
    RPM: 85. MPH: varies. edtrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    306
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anybody have any advice on the first segment of this topic -- Philladelphia to Baltimore?
    I'm planning this segment as a trip around the Chesapeake Bay, and I'm stumped, I'm flummoxed,
    I'm almost verklempt.

    I'd be grateful for any advice about Philly to Baltimore.

  7. #7
    Calamari to go cc_rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Falls Church, VA
    My Bikes
    Trek 750
    Posts
    3,103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't help you with Philly.

    If you can find a way down to MD route 213, I've heard that it is a good bikea road. Mostly flat. Near Centreville, MD you can switch to route 18. That will get you to the east end of the east end of the Kent Island bridge (Chesapeake Bay Bridge.)
    You might google to find out how to cross the bridge. I'm not sure if bikes are allowed but they might have a shuttle. Once you are on the Annapolis side, there the Baltimore & Annapolis trail gets you to BWI Airport.
    After that I'm not sure what road is best. Annapolis Road, route 648, looks like it gets close to downtown.

    (added - found some bridge info http://www.sha.state.md.us/exploremd...icyclists6.asp )

    Western route....maybe routes 30, 372 and 74 to York. No idea how these roads are or bikes, but it's a pretty drive. From York the Rail Trail to Timmonium. Then York Road.
    Last edited by cc_rider; 07-08-05 at 04:28 PM.

  8. #8
    junk in the trunk. fruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    philadelphia
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for philly to b-more, the quick way, i took south broad st. to moyamensing, which turns into penrose ave. theres a bridge with pedestrian path crossing the schuyllkill. penrose turns into 291... then 13 towards wilmington, and 40 to baltimore. theres a bridge at havre de grace, MD you cant cross. i did it anyways and a cop "escorted" me to the other side, and just decided to forget about it. mabey you can arrange an escort across? or hitchhike across? (it IS pickup truck country.) it was a nice ride, although a little traffic heavy, but i am on a time schedule.



    which leads me to my next question.


    i tried to take route 1 from baltimore past dc, which was fine untill the end of baltimore county. then it turns into a no shoulder hell. next thing you know i walked for twenty miles from baltimore to jessup, md hoping route 1 would get bikeable soon. then i got heatstroke, passed out on the side of the road, and called my freind who arranged a cab/metro ride to dc, where im staying for a day now.

    tommorow im riding the metro to vienna and then going to charlottesville from there, the final stop on my tour.

    i want to be there on wenesday, and ive been doing this tour on a singlespeed. so meandering out of my way through the mountains isnt a possibility.

    anyone know a highway/route/faster road with a decent shoulder thats as straight of a shot from vienna to charlottesville as i can get?

    i was thinking 243 to 29 to 28 back to 29.

    but i'll probaly just end up being screwed on a fast road with no shoulder, walking in the hot sun just like yesterday.

  9. #9
    H23
    H23 is offline
    Senior Member H23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Baltimore
    My Bikes
    bianchi
    Posts
    1,101
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also am contemplating a Baltimore-Philadelphia ride this summer.

    This is what I am thinking.

    It would end up being a 100+ mile ride for sure. Here are my initial musings...

    * I've ridden locally up route 1 past the Baltimore Beltway-- it is okay, but I don't know what it is like further out from the Baltimore area. Anyone experienced with that?
    * Looks like the only bridge that can be ridden across is US 1? Is this true?
    * I have no idea which streets are best in metro Philadephia. At the end of my ride I think I will be quite tired , so if there are trails, or sedate roads, I would prefer that.
    * I have no idea what the topography is like.
    * Another option would be to go way north into pennsylvania and then across to Phila, that would increase the mileage a lot, but would the scenery/riding be better?

    If anyone wants detailed Baltimore city cues, I can provide that. Some roads are better/safer than others! Just let me know where you're coming from and going to.
    Last edited by H23; 07-11-05 at 07:39 PM.

  10. #10
    Because I thought I could ks1g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Wash DC Metro
    My Bikes
    November, Trek OCLV, Bianchi Castro Valley commuter
    Posts
    969
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IM(H)O: No. Rt 28 is 4-lane limited-access, doesn't mellow until south of Manassas. 29 is almost as bad (4-lane all sorts of strip malls and side streets) until after Manassas.

    Check bikewashington.org and bikepptc.org for routes heading towards Charlottesville.
    http://www.bikepptc.org/cue_sheet_library/#VIRGINIA They have a bunch of rides starting in Nokesville (just SW of Manassas) which is at least in the correct direction. A query on their mailing list would likely turn up local info if you can get on it before you need to leave tommorow.

    The Washington & Old Dominion (W&OD) trail heads west from near East Falls Church and West Falls Church metro stations to Purceville VA. (note no bikes on Metro during rush hours). Or start in DC on the Custis Trail in Rosslyn and connect to the W&OD. Takes you out of the ways north but once out there, you can head south on back roads. http://www.bikewashington.org/trails/wad/wad.htm Trails End Bikes in Purceville - right at the end of the w&od - may have some suggestions; 540.338.2773.

  11. #11
    Calamari to go cc_rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Falls Church, VA
    My Bikes
    Trek 750
    Posts
    3,103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From DC I would normally suggest the Key Bridge, Custis Trail, WOD to Purcellville and country roads south.
    But since you are on a single speed.....not sure what to say.
    As ks1g said, no bikes on Metro until after rush hour. You might want to take the above route if you want an early and not too hilly start.

    At Vienna Metro, you'd be less than a mile from my office. If you really want to take route 29 (wouldn't be my choice) go to the road on the south side of the Metro and go east to Nutley Street (no one here calls it 243). Right at the light and it is less than a mile to route 29 / Lee Highway. Turn right at the light on to Lee Highway (Pan-Am Shopping Center on oposite corner) and continue to C'ville. Might as well take 28 for a while, its just as good / just a bad as 29.

    Route 29 is not pretty, and the traffic if brutal, and there are places without shoulders, and it will suck out your soul, but it is flatter and more direct than the other ways.

    What'cha riding? If I knew when you were passing by I could look out my window for you.

  12. #12
    junk in the trunk. fruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    philadelphia
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cc_rider
    From DC I would normally suggest the Key Bridge, Custis Trail, WOD to Purcellville and country roads south.
    But since you are on a single speed.....not sure what to say.
    As ks1g said, no bikes on Metro until after rush hour. You might want to take the above route if you want an early and not too hilly start.

    At Vienna Metro, you'd be less than a mile from my office. If you really want to take route 29 (wouldn't be my choice) go to the road on the south side of the Metro and go east to Nutley Street (no one here calls it 243). Right at the light and it is less than a mile to route 29 / Lee Highway. Turn right at the light on to Lee Highway (Pan-Am Shopping Center on oposite corner) and continue to C'ville. Might as well take 28 for a while, its just as good / just a bad as 29.

    Route 29 is not pretty, and the traffic if brutal, and there are places without shoulders, and it will suck out your soul, but it is flatter and more direct than the other ways.

    What'cha riding? If I knew when you were passing by I could look out my window for you.
    i think i might have to try 29 and whatnot. the dumbest idea i ever had was taking this bike, especially on my first tour. i was a courier in philly for a yearish with my current ride, so my logic was "i've already done like 3 bike tours with the bike i have now while messenging. i'll use it to get to c-ville, and save money on new parts!"

    but i forgot philly is ONE FLAT AS HELL CITY. seriously, the baby hills on the maryland/delaware border killed me. had heat stroke around 3 or 4 times, and did a considerable amount of walking.

    it looks on the map as if route 29 gets decent past warrenton. if i cant get on it from vienna, i might just buy some county maps and take small roads/city streets to warrenton. i cant really do the w&od, cause i only want to/have enough provisions to spend one more night camping.


    i dont think it, or anything for that matter, can be as bad as route 1 from baltimore to dc. i was honestly on the verge of tears. i walked 20 miles on the side of the highway in 95 degree heat, had full soda cans and insults thrown at me constantly, and was almost robbed.

    but yeah, if i pass by your office, i'll post a time on here tommorow morning, and look for a loaded down brown singlespeed with tiny flat bars. (another stupid mistake. my hands are so numb.)

  13. #13
    Senior Member balto charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Baltimore/DC
    Posts
    2,442
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fruit
    i think i might have to try 29 and whatnot. the dumbest idea i ever had was taking this bike, especially on my first tour. i was a courier in philly for a yearish with my current ride, so my logic was "i've already done like 3 bike tours with the bike i have now while messenging. i'll use it to get to c-ville, and save money on new parts!"

    but i forgot philly is ONE FLAT AS HELL CITY. seriously, the baby hills on the maryland/delaware border killed me. had heat stroke around 3 or 4 times, and did a considerable amount of walking.

    it looks on the map as if route 29 gets decent past warrenton. if i cant get on it from vienna, i might just buy some county maps and take small roads/city streets to warrenton. i cant really do the w&od, cause i only want to/have enough provisions to spend one more night camping.


    i dont think it, or anything for that matter, can be as bad as route 1 from baltimore to dc. i was honestly on the verge of tears. i walked 20 miles on the side of the highway in 95 degree heat, had full soda cans and insults thrown at me constantly, and was almost robbed.

    but yeah, if i pass by your office, i'll post a time on here tommorow morning, and look for a loaded down brown singlespeed with tiny flat bars. (another stupid mistake. my hands are so numb.)

    Hey Fruit: Folks have told you to stay off rt29...listen to them. You should have also stayed off of rt 1. suicide road...for sure. You're lucky you didn't make it to Laurel and College park on rt 1. People have told you to read bikewash site. There are decent tree lined (read shade and cooler) roads to DC. I commute these daily. I don't know rt 29 in NOVA but if these folks say steer clear then heed their warnings. Hope your heat stroke has 'chilled' good luck

  14. #14
    Calamari to go cc_rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Falls Church, VA
    My Bikes
    Trek 750
    Posts
    3,103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Route 29 thru Fairfax is nasty, but I don't know how it compares to Route 1.
    Here's an alternate for getting thru Fairfax City - from Vienna Metro take the road on the south side west instead of east (where 243 is) and at the light at Blake Lane (655) turn right. After a couple of miles Blake Lane goes off to the right and the main road turns into Jermantown Road. Stay on Jermantown. In a couple more miles it will cross route 50 (busy commercial area) and then intersect route 29 (K mart on the right). That will get you past Fairfax City with a bit less traffic. Couple narrow spots to watch for.

    Turn right on 29 and continue west. After the woody stretch is another big commercial area around Centerville. Then some more country side, and then Manassas.

    You still might want to ride out to Vienna on the Custis and WOD trails, especially if you go during rush hour. Where the trail crosses Maple Avenue (at the pedestrian crossing light just past the Community Center) you can go left onto Maple Avenue / route 123 (watch the traffic) a couple miles to Jermantown Road and turn right. As described above, that will get you to route 29.

    Come to think of it, that might be your best way.

    I'd like to say that the people here on the south side of the river won't throw things at you, insult you or try to rob you..... I'd like to say that, but I can't promise anything. Route 1 goes through some rough neighborhoods. The areas along route 29 are generally safer, just lots of traffic.

    If you tour back this way, I can direct you to some of the nice country roads west of here. The ride is much nicer, but parts are hilly and its a ways between towns.

  15. #15
    junk in the trunk. fruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    philadelphia
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cc_rider
    Route 29 thru Fairfax is nasty, but I don't know how it compares to Route 1.
    Here's an alternate for getting thru Fairfax City - from Vienna Metro take the road on the south side west instead of east (where 243 is) and at the light at Blake Lane (655) turn right. After a couple of miles Blake Lane goes off to the right and the main road turns into Jermantown Road. Stay on Jermantown. In a couple more miles it will cross route 50 (busy commercial area) and then intersect route 29 (K mart on the right). That will get you past Fairfax City with a bit less traffic. Couple narrow spots to watch for.

    Turn right on 29 and continue west. After the woody stretch is another big commercial area around Centerville. Then some more country side, and then Manassas.

    You still might want to ride out to Vienna on the Custis and WOD trails, especially if you go during rush hour. Where the trail crosses Maple Avenue (at the pedestrian crossing light just past the Community Center) you can go left onto Maple Avenue / route 123 (watch the traffic) a couple miles to Jermantown Road and turn right. As described above, that will get you to route 29.

    Come to think of it, that might be your best way.

    I'd like to say that the people here on the south side of the river won't throw things at you, insult you or try to rob you..... I'd like to say that, but I can't promise anything. Route 1 goes through some rough neighborhoods. The areas along route 29 are generally safer, just lots of traffic.

    If you tour back this way, I can direct you to some of the nice country roads west of here. The ride is much nicer, but parts are hilly and its a ways between towns.

    thanks a million for all the help man. i'm going to go with this route. ride the key bridge/curtis/etc. and get to vienna and follow these directions.

    im sure once i get past fairfax and whatnot, 29 wont be too bad. route 40 from wilmington to b-more was heavy with traffic and not much to look at, but it was a decent, quick, easy ride. i imagine it'll be about the same, if not a tad better due to it being more country, and i'll be headed in the opposite direction of people commuting to baltimore/washington.



    when i get to c-ville i'm selling my courier machine and getting a nice ten speed. and when i tour again, i'll plan my trip for a few weeks, rather than the night before i leave. it's really been a learning experience.


    thanks everyone for all the help. and if you see a brown singlespeed with lil' flat bars, and lunchbags strapped to the rack for saddlebags, wave! ...or atleast dont throw soda cans at me.

  16. #16
    H23
    H23 is offline
    Senior Member H23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Baltimore
    My Bikes
    bianchi
    Posts
    1,101
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by balto charlie
    Hey Fruit: Folks have told you to stay off rt29...listen to them. You should have also stayed off of rt 1. suicide road...for sure. You're lucky you didn't make it to Laurel and College park on rt 1. People have told you to read bikewash site. There are decent tree lined (read shade and cooler) roads to DC. I commute these daily. I don't know rt 29 in NOVA but if these folks say steer clear then heed their warnings. Hope your heat stroke has 'chilled' good luck

    I concur, the bikewashington.org cues for baltimore-washington are a piece of cake. US 1 south of Baltimore is a nightmare for cyclists. North of Baltimore, US 1 is not bad, although I would be interested to know what it is like to go on it all the way to philadephia.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Cherry Hill,NJ
    Posts
    1,130
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you considered a route thru New Jersey? You can walk your bike across the Ben Franklin Bridge (better yet, take the Patco high speed line to Cherry Hill) and bike yourself to Cape May. From there it's a ferry ride to Lewes Delaware with very bikable roads all the way to the Annapolis Bay Bridge at Sandy Point. You'll need a shuttle across the bridge but once across will put you only a few miles from the B&A trail. If you want to consider this I can give you bikable roads from Cherry Hill to Cape May.
    I'm just trying to be the person my dog thinks I am.

  18. #18
    Calamari to go cc_rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Falls Church, VA
    My Bikes
    Trek 750
    Posts
    3,103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your welcome, fruit. Hope it works out.
    Just got back from driving Jermantown to get lunch, and it is a MUCH better bike road than route 29 thru Fairfax City. Only narrows once where it crosses I-66. Even saw a couple of bike rolling along.

    http://www.fcps.k12.va.us/maps/flint.htm
    This map shows where the WOD (dashed line in the midde of Vienna, upper right) hits Maple. Maple turns into Chainbridge Road. Jermantown crosses Chainbridge just off the map to the left, another half mile past Oakton Shopping Center. (ignore the red circle, it came with the map)

    You'll still need to get past Centerville and Manassas, but at least you're good through Fairfax.

    Have fun.
    Last edited by cc_rider; 07-12-05 at 12:34 PM.

  19. #19
    H23
    H23 is offline
    Senior Member H23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Baltimore
    My Bikes
    bianchi
    Posts
    1,101
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tom cotter
    ... If you want to consider this I can give you bikable roads from Cherry Hill to Cape May.
    Tom, could you give us some cues for Cherry Hill to Cape May?

    I've been to Cape May before, and it was very nice. Looking at a map, it does add more mileage, but I am assuming the roads are mostly rural and easy to ride on?

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Cherry Hill,NJ
    Posts
    1,130
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by H23
    Tom, could you give us some cues for Cherry Hill to Cape May?

    I've been to Cape May before, and it was very nice. Looking at a map, it does add more mileage, but I am assuming the roads are mostly rural and easy to ride on?
    More than happy to help. Give me a day or so to check my maps for route numbers etc and I post here.

    The roads start in suburbia and then become rural. The route will take you through part of the Pine Barrens. Very nice riding.

    Would you like the route to start from the Patco High Speed Line in Cherry Hill or from another location? Patco is a train that runs from Philly. It's fast, mostly clean, reliable and most important, bike friendly. Bikes are allowed without restrictions as long as doorways are not blocked. If you plan on using Patco I'll give you more info.
    I'm just trying to be the person my dog thinks I am.

  21. #21
    H23
    H23 is offline
    Senior Member H23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Baltimore
    My Bikes
    bianchi
    Posts
    1,101
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tom cotter
    More than happy to help. Give me a day or so to check my maps for route numbers etc and I post here.

    The roads start in suburbia and then become rural. The route will take you through part of the Pine Barrens. Very nice riding.

    Would you like the route to start from the Patco High Speed Line in Cherry Hill or from another location? Patco is a train that runs from Philly. It's fast, mostly clean, reliable and most important, bike friendly. Bikes are allowed without restrictions as long as doorways are not blocked. If you plan on using Patco I'll give you more info.
    If Patco goes into downtown Philadelphia, that would work great for me.

    Thanks!

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Cherry Hill,NJ
    Posts
    1,130
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by H23
    If Patco goes into downtown Philadelphia, that would work great for me.

    Thanks!
    Stops at 8th and Market, 12/13th and Locust, and 15/16th and Locust. All in center city, with the 15/16th and Locust stop about five blocks from the downtown office canyon. 12/13th and Locust is about five blocks from city hall.

    I'll be back tomorrow with route info.
    I'm just trying to be the person my dog thinks I am.

  23. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Cherry Hill,NJ
    Posts
    1,130
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oops, I forgot that Patco also stops at 9/10Th and Locust.
    I'm just trying to be the person my dog thinks I am.

  24. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Cherry Hill,NJ
    Posts
    1,130
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cherry Hill to Cape May is posted under new thread.
    I'm just trying to be the person my dog thinks I am.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •