Just for fun ... especially for those of us who are in the middle of winter and are looking for a bit of entertainment ...
1) Did you travel when you were a child?
2) If so, where did you go?
3) Did your family bring bicycles with them on the family vacation or other trips?
1) I've been travelling pretty much since I was born.
2) I've lived in 4 provinces (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba), and have travelled within those provinces as well as the North West Territories, and every US state west of about 103° longitude, plus Texas. I've covered quite a bit of the eastern side of NA as an adult, as well as other countries, and I attribute my desire to travel to my parents who took great pleasure in numerous extended vacations.
3) Yes, my family often brought bicycles with them. My father was into cycling before I was born, so I grew up in a cycling family. I have fond memories of the family station wagon stacked high with luggage and 4 bicycles attached to the back, or top.
How about you??