Here's my 2-cents:
* I would do without the Open Country 5pc Nonstick Set because it's overkill and you don't need the extra weight. Instead, I'd take only one titanium pot. They cost about $30 but well worth it. Super light, very strong.
* One of your three jerseys should be long-sleeved.
* One of your two pairs of cycling gloves should be the "winter" type. I used them even in late May when going through the mountains.
* You're bringing a Kitchen Sink?
* I'd like to suggest taking a bungee web, which holds everything quite securely on your rear rack. REI carries them.
* Regarding rain gear, Altrec.com sells water proof socks. Adventurecycling.org sells shoe covers. They're an unbeatable combination while riding during cold, rainy days.
Good luck on your tour!
David in FL