Help Regarding Bike Tours in the Philippines
Hi! I’m a student from the Philippines. Basically, for our Marketing class, our group is required to make a business proposal that’s new and unique here in our country. So we chose one-day bike tours. Since we don't know much about mountain bikes, we need your help. We wanted to provide a service that allows both locals and foreigners to experience some of our country’s natural beauty via bike tours and to help spread awareness about our rich culture and history. Our tours already include all transportation costs, entrance fees, lunch, and dinner. Then we will be making a website where our customer can just book a tour online.
So we need more data for our research. Kindly answer the questions below:
1. Do you use the internet often?
2. Why do you like cycling?
3. What is the best bike specs for you?
4. What bike specs would you recommend for a beginner?
5. What are the common problems you encounter when you bike?
6. What are the solutions you would recommend to avoid or remedy these problems?
7. How is information disseminated to the different bikers willing to participate in a tour/trail?
8. What places here in the Philippines can you suggest that are great for biking?
9. Do you think that our proposed business would click or be sustainable?
10. Would you be interested in joining our tours? Why?
11. How much are you be willing to spend if we were to take care of the hotel accommodations, transportation and other essentials for you?
12. Any suggestions to improve the services we will offer?
Thank you for your time.
Last edited by bingyu; 02-03-08 at 03:37 AM.