Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  


Go Back   > >

Touring Have a dream to ride a bike across your state, across the country, or around the world? Self-contained or fully supported? Trade ideas, adventures, and more in our bicycle touring forum.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-13, 06:11 AM   #3051
BohicaX
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Bikes:
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Wheelmonkey is that a carbon frame? If it is carbon have you had any issues using a carbon frame as a touring bike?

crashmo I like the look of your setup it's got that older style about it.
BohicaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-13, 09:16 AM   #3052
cntryislandboy
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Bikes:
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritterview View Post
This is my fully-loaded rig just before setting off for the 2013 Spring Credit Card Tour. Day 1, Day 2 a b, Day 3.



The idea with this tour is to make it like a group training ride, only carrying the bare minimum (sandals, running shorts, lightweight shirt) to hang out in and around a motel after 90 miles or so. The shorts and shirt are in an Eagle Creek Pack-It™ Compression Sac, sandwiched between the Adidas slides, which are strung underneath the saddle bag.
Any info on the seat and tube bag set up. I really like the idea of simplicity. Do you feel your able to cover more ground traveling this light?
cntryislandboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-13, 10:01 AM   #3053
Ritterview
Tandem Vincitur
 
Ritterview's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Northern California
Bikes: BMC Pro Machine SLC01, Specialized Globe, Burley Rock 'N Roll tandem, Calfee Dragonfly tandem.
Posts: 3,317
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cntryislandboy View Post
Any info on the seat and tube bag set up. I really like the idea of simplicity. Do you feel your able to cover more ground traveling this light?
I posted some info and pics on FB about this, here and here. Take a look at that to see if it helps answer your question. Yes, we were able to cover more ground, just like a group training ride.
__________________

Strava Tandem Club
Ritterview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-13, 09:57 PM   #3054
Wheelmonkey
Senior Member
 
Wheelmonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Colorado
Bikes: Specialized Sirrus Expert
Posts: 81
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BohicaX View Post
Wheelmonkey is that a carbon frame? If it is carbon have you had any issues using a carbon frame as a touring bike?
Aluminum frame with front carbon fork. No, I didn't have any issues with it, but I'm relatively new to this. Handled really well in the mountains.
Wheelmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-13, 12:30 AM   #3055
BohicaX
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Bikes:
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelmonkey View Post
Aluminum frame with front carbon fork. No, I didn't have any issues with it, but I'm relatively new to this. Handled really well in the mountains.
Ah ok your bike just looked like it had a carbon frame and I was wondering what your impression was using a carbon framed bike for touring. I just haven't met anyone using carbon so I was just looking for some experienced first hand thoughts.
BohicaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-13, 08:01 AM   #3056
mdilthey
Senior Member
 
mdilthey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Bikes:
Posts: 1,590
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
A lot of extreme distance records were done on carbon bikes. They're just fine for touring, although they last a few years less than Steel due to impact weakening the fibers.

You can realistically tour on anything, though.
mdilthey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-13, 04:44 PM   #3057
BohicaX
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Bikes:
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdilthey View Post
A lot of extreme distance records were done on carbon bikes. They're just fine for touring, although they last a few years less than Steel due to impact weakening the fibers.

You can realistically tour on anything, though.
mdilthey thanks I figured you could tour on them but wasn't sure how much you might have to baby sit a carbon bike. I tend not to take much notice of professionals and there comments due to the fact that if they have frame issues it's replaced at no cost to them or you don't hear of how often frames get damaged for what ever reason. Touring can be rough on equipment and in my neck of the woods issues with carbon would be the end of a tour for me because no way of fixing but there is always a welder to use.
BohicaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-13, 04:56 PM   #3058
mdilthey
Senior Member
 
mdilthey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Bikes:
Posts: 1,590
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BohicaX View Post
mdilthey thanks I figured you could tour on them but wasn't sure how much you might have to baby sit a carbon bike. I tend not to take much notice of professionals and there comments due to the fact that if they have frame issues it's replaced at no cost to them or you don't hear of how often frames get damaged for what ever reason. Touring can be rough on equipment and in my neck of the woods issues with carbon would be the end of a tour for me because no way of fixing but there is always a welder to use.
Carbon Fiber is stronger than steel and aluminum, but if you do break it, you can't weld it. Additionally, on the microscopic level, road vibration, jarring, and pocking from kicked up rocks will break fibers. You won't be able to see the damage, but the bike will slowly weaken over time.

For most tourists, steel is the way to go, but carbon fiber definitely isn't wrong. What good is a bike if you don't ride it? Carbon bikes have the same 10-year lifespan of most bikes, although steel occasionally goes much longer when cared for. But nothing is perfect.
mdilthey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-13, 05:09 PM   #3059
BohicaX
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Bikes:
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Thanks for the info mate that has filled a big knowledge void for me.
BohicaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-13, 07:06 AM   #3060
djb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Montreal Canada
Bikes:
Posts: 5,757
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdilthey View Post
Carbon bikes have the same 10-year lifespan of most bikes, although steel occasionally goes much longer when cared for. But nothing is perfect.
Cant speak for carbon, but saying that most bikes have a lifespan of 10 years is certainly not representative of the bikes I have owned. Parts wear out, but with reasonable care and "normal" use (no crashes etc) bikes ridden like mine with maybe 2-3000 km per year are just fine after 10 years of use. Im talking the frame, other stuff wears out and gets replaced.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-13, 07:20 AM   #3061
valygrl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Boulder, CO
Bikes:
Posts: 8,321
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by djb View Post
Cant speak for carbon, but saying that most bikes have a lifespan of 10 years is certainly not representative of the bikes I have owned. Parts wear out, but with reasonable care and "normal" use (no crashes etc) bikes ridden like mine with maybe 2-3000 km per year are just fine after 10 years of use. Im talking the frame, other stuff wears out and gets replaced.
You're doing it wrong. ;->
valygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-13, 03:43 PM   #3062
djb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Montreal Canada
Bikes:
Posts: 5,757
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
what can I say, I try and try but dont usually do more than 5000km per season. I do ride two bikes regularly so it gets split between them, although the bike that usually gets ridden more is ye ol alu framed mtn bike, and its 15 yrs old, it keeps on doing The Timex thing for my commuting et al.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-13, 04:31 PM   #3063
davidmikesell
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Bikes:
Posts: 88
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Here's the bike in its unloaded, commuting form

and here it is on a recent tour through Georgia and Alabama.

here's the velospace profile for it.
http://velospace.org/node/46785
davidmikesell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-13, 01:18 AM   #3064
Medic Zero
Senior Member
 
Medic Zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Seattle
Bikes: Old steel GT's, for touring and commuting
Posts: 2,180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmikesell View Post

here's the velospace profile for it.
http://velospace.org/node/46785
Is that one of those "This bike is a pipe bomb" stickers? I'd be leery about having that on there. Unfortunately these days many people are paranoid weenies:

Quote:
On March 2, 2006 at 5:30 am an Ohio University police officer spotted a bicycle attached to the Oasis restaurant bearing a promotional sticker for the band. The officer saw the words, "This Bike Is a Pipe Bomb" and became concerned. The area was cordoned off, and part of the campus was closed for several hours. The bicycle was subsequently destroyed by the Athens bomb squad despite assurances from the bike's owner that it was just a sticker. The owner, a graduate student, was initially charged with inducing panic, a misdemeanor. However, the charges were dropped a few days later. Later the student was awarded money for the damages to his bicycle. [2][3]

A similar incident occurred in 2001, when a police officer spotted and detained a woman at an Austin, Texas peace rally. Her bicycle was also labeled with the band's sticker. The woman was released after the band's existence was confirmed.[4]

On March 14, 2006 Bellarmine Hall at Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia, PA was evacuated because of another bicycle with the band's name painted on it. No charges were filed.[5]

On February 16, 2009, Terminal C at Memphis International Airport was evacuated because of a bicycle with the band's sticker on it. A pilot notified police when he saw the bike, with the band's sticker on it, parked outside of the terminal. Police evacuated the terminal and sent in K9 units; however, no explosive materials were found. Police arrested the owner of the bike but let the owner go a few hours later because he had not committed a crime.[6][7] After hearing about the incident, the band's lead singer urged fans to use caution when they applied the stickers.
- wikipedia


I've been toying with setting up my girlfriends tourer with a low-rider rack like that and another rack mounted higher like you did. How do you like it?
Medic Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-13, 01:47 AM   #3065
Medic Zero
Senior Member
 
Medic Zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Seattle
Bikes: Old steel GT's, for touring and commuting
Posts: 2,180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BohicaX View Post
The honking cassette as you describe it lol... (I had a good chuckle at that) is made for mountain work but on the other end of the scale I can sit on a comfortable 35-40km per hour hauling that rig without spinning out so for me that is comfortable riding. To try and pick it up it's heavy no doubt about it but surprisingly it rolls pretty darn good with little effort once you do get it rolling. I must admit though I'm on the other end of the scale when it comes to touring I'm not a credit card tourer nor do I rely on anyone to get me out of trouble as I carry everything both for survival and spare parts I'm truly self supported. I take responsibility for my own actions so I do my up most to ensure I don't rely on others or risk other life's because of my own desire to be adventurous.

I go as far as carrying two spare rims among many other spares I carry they do break and if it wasn't for carrying spare rims I couldn't have fixed this problem hundreds of kilometres from nowhere in the outback.



Part of the adventure this is my home and I pedal it if you see me crossing the USA stop and have a chat with me I will give you the time of day.




Amazing bike! As you say, not for everyone, but my hat is off to you.

Might I ask about the 11-41 cassette? Did you make that yourself?

Also, what is a "bog rapper"?

Last edited by Medic Zero; 07-07-13 at 01:50 AM. Reason: ETA: bog rapper
Medic Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-13, 05:01 AM   #3066
davidmikesell
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Bikes:
Posts: 88
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic Zero View Post
Is that one of those "This bike is a pipe bomb" stickers? I'd be leery about having that on there. Unfortunately these days many people are paranoid weenies:




I've been toying with setting up my girlfriends tourer with a low-rider rack like that and another rack mounted higher like you did. How do you like it?
the funny thing is, the frame came used with the sticker, and I happen to really like the band already. I lock this bike up around my university and i've never had an issue.

I really like the setup I have. Carrying the weight up front makes the ride surprisingly nimble, and a randonneur bag is just plain useful.
davidmikesell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-13, 05:56 AM   #3067
BohicaX
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Bikes:
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic Zero View Post
Amazing bike! As you say, not for everyone, but my hat is off to you.

Might I ask about the 11-41 cassette? Did you make that yourself?

Also, what is a "bog rapper"?
Hi MZ thanks it's a bike built and suited for me and my needs only I'm done with touring on a shoe string of gear I now like to tour in comfort but while still roughing it if you know what I mean...

No I didn't make the cassette I purchased the single 41T from the below link,

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/41-Tooth-...item3cd2ee3c1f

I use a Shimano XT M770 9 Speed MTB Cassette 11-34 and a Shimano Deore HG61 9 Speed MTB Cassette 12-36. On the Deore HG61 I grind the pins tabs to release the individual sprockets only using the 36T one. Using that sprocket allows for a smoother gear change to the 41T as there is no ramps on that dinner plate. From the link below I purchased those spacers to allow for making the single 9 speed cassette from all the parts.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Mountain-...item3ccc69402f

Depending on your rear wheel hub you might need those spacers so the dinner plate doesn't rub on your hub. Not only that but the spacers that comes with that 41T sprocket I think isn't enough to get the correct spacing in my case and I suspect others would have similar issues. Also to make sure that your locking ring can torque the cassette you may find you need the extra spacers to make for a good fit.

Using all those parts as I did you need to do some MacGyver work to the 36T cassette sprockets to make the 41T fit and have the correct spacing so it doesn't warp under torque from the locking ring. Those 5 nuts you see on the 41T sprocket are to rest on the next sprocket so before assembly you need to rotate the both the 41T and 36T on the splines to find the perfect fit. It's a little work involved and more work involved to get your derailleur set-up to clear the sprocket with the B screw as that screw will need to be pulled out and replaced with a 4mm x 25mm bolt to get the travel needed. BTW if anyone wants to do this I'm using a XT 9 speed Shadow derailleur and when all the little fixes are done it works without fault and is smooth. It's the only derailleur I have used this system on so I can't offer any other experience to how well it works on other set-ups but on my gear I chose not an issue.

Gauging my your wink I see I made a typo in "bog wrapper" and for those that don't know what bog wrapper is it's to clean one's self after taking a dump commonly know as toilet paper.

Hope that helps you out MZ on the 41T sprocket.
BohicaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-13, 05:06 PM   #3068
Nick The Beard
Senior Member
 
Nick The Beard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Tampa Bay, FL
Bikes: Surly Cross-Check, Torker U-District
Posts: 237
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmikesell View Post
the funny thing is, the frame came used with the sticker, and I happen to really like the band already. I lock this bike up around my university and i've never had an issue.

I really like the setup I have. Carrying the weight up front makes the ride surprisingly nimble, and a randonneur bag is just plain useful.
Really fun band live too.
Nick The Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-13, 02:03 AM   #3069
Medic Zero
Senior Member
 
Medic Zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Seattle
Bikes: Old steel GT's, for touring and commuting
Posts: 2,180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmikesell View Post
the funny thing is, the frame came used with the sticker, and I happen to really like the band already. I lock this bike up around my university and i've never had an issue.

I really like the setup I have. Carrying the weight up front makes the ride surprisingly nimble, and a randonneur bag is just plain useful.
Thanks! Is that a Tubus Tara? What model is the other rack?
Medic Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-13, 02:06 AM   #3070
Medic Zero
Senior Member
 
Medic Zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Seattle
Bikes: Old steel GT's, for touring and commuting
Posts: 2,180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BohicaX View Post
Hi MZ thanks it's a bike built and suited for me and my needs only I'm done with touring on a shoe string of gear I now like to tour in comfort but while still roughing it if you know what I mean...

No I didn't make the cassette I purchased the single 41T from the below link,

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/41-Tooth-...item3cd2ee3c1f

I use a Shimano XT M770 9 Speed MTB Cassette 11-34 and a Shimano Deore HG61 9 Speed MTB Cassette 12-36. On the Deore HG61 I grind the pins tabs to release the individual sprockets only using the 36T one. Using that sprocket allows for a smoother gear change to the 41T as there is no ramps on that dinner plate. From the link below I purchased those spacers to allow for making the single 9 speed cassette from all the parts.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Mountain-...item3ccc69402f

Depending on your rear wheel hub you might need those spacers so the dinner plate doesn't rub on your hub. Not only that but the spacers that comes with that 41T sprocket I think isn't enough to get the correct spacing in my case and I suspect others would have similar issues. Also to make sure that your locking ring can torque the cassette you may find you need the extra spacers to make for a good fit.

Using all those parts as I did you need to do some MacGyver work to the 36T cassette sprockets to make the 41T fit and have the correct spacing so it doesn't warp under torque from the locking ring. Those 5 nuts you see on the 41T sprocket are to rest on the next sprocket so before assembly you need to rotate the both the 41T and 36T on the splines to find the perfect fit. It's a little work involved and more work involved to get your derailleur set-up to clear the sprocket with the B screw as that screw will need to be pulled out and replaced with a 4mm x 25mm bolt to get the travel needed. BTW if anyone wants to do this I'm using a XT 9 speed Shadow derailleur and when all the little fixes are done it works without fault and is smooth. It's the only derailleur I have used this system on so I can't offer any other experience to how well it works on other set-ups but on my gear I chose not an issue.

Gauging my your wink I see I made a typo in "bog wrapper" and for those that don't know what bog wrapper is it's to clean one's self after taking a dump commonly know as toilet paper.

Hope that helps you out MZ on the 41T sprocket.
Thanks for the info on how to make the 41 toother. Have you had any problems with freehub body failure? Seems like a lot of torque.

The wink was actually because the Aussie version of English is largely a mystery to us Americans and I really had no idea what you meant! Since there was a typo, googling didn't help either!
Medic Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-13, 04:49 AM   #3071
BohicaX
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Bikes:
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic Zero View Post
Thanks for the info on how to make the 41 toother. Have you had any problems with freehub body failure? Seems like a lot of torque.

The wink was actually because the Aussie version of English is largely a mystery to us Americans and I really had no idea what you meant! Since there was a typo, googling didn't help either!
Hi MZ no problems on free hub failures but like anything I guess they have there limits and without a doubt your warranty is out the window with this set-up. All manufactures have there specs for safe work loads or torque and the numbers they give are to ensure that there not getting recalls from failures. Most safe work load numbers are well under spec and in most cases I bet you could double or triple that number before failure happens there just covering there butts.

Having said that I take responsibility for my own actions and if things fail so be it just suck it up and purchase again learning from your mistakes rather than become a whining customer. Again I can only make comment on two brands of hubs that this 41T has been on and that is "Industry Nine" hubs and "Hope Technology" hubs. (links below)

http://www.industrynine.net/

http://www.hopetech.com/

Added to that I run a 20T granny so hauling that rig up mountains without hub or free hub failure stretching the safe work load and torque well beyond manufacture specs I'm happy to make mention of those companies because in my eyes they have passed the test. I'm currently running Industry Nine hubs and spoke system as they have done the bulk of my long distance loaded touring.

Ok gotcha on the lingo I just noticed I made a typo hence why I thought you winked at my silly mistake. As your well aware we live upside down here and that might explain our English being a mystery to you Yanks. Understand though you northerners take a dump and it flows down hill and guess where we are situated geographically on that flow chart.......It's no excuse but it might help explain our English.

Hope that helps further answer some of your questions.

Cheers Mate
BohicaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-13, 07:54 PM   #3072
Jonnythecanuck
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Bikes: '10 Surly LHT, '13 Surly Steamroller, '94 Gary Fisher Tassajara
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
A recent trip with a furry friend through PEI, Canada.


IMG_3529 by jonathanreid85, on Flickr
Jonnythecanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-13, 09:14 PM   #3073
Nick The Beard
Senior Member
 
Nick The Beard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Tampa Bay, FL
Bikes: Surly Cross-Check, Torker U-District
Posts: 237
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnythecanuck View Post
A recent trip with a furry friend through PEI, Canada.


IMG_3529 by jonathanreid85, on Flickr
Awesome shot! I wish my dog was that portable!
Nick The Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-13, 04:55 PM   #3074
BohicaX
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Bikes:
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
JC it must be nice travelling with your pet I'm a loner myself and have often though about a dog while riding as company. What sort of food do you lug around for him/her or is your location easy to purchase on a daily bases? Do you purchase food or use bush tucker to keep him/her fed?

Cheers
BohicaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-13, 12:09 AM   #3075
James Parrotte
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Central Pennsylvania
Bikes: Specialized Cross trails and Surly Long Haul Trucker
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
James Parrotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:50 AM.